BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes Muenster Sliced Cheese Adds A Creamy Flavor To A Roasted Turkey Sandwich, And Melts Beautifully On A Hot, Juicy Hamburger. Pick Up Your Favorite Variety Of Land O Lakes Cheese At Your Local Deli Without The Wait Of The Deli Line.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (color).

Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Delicious! This cheese is great for cutting up and melting on wheat bread in a toaster oven for a quick and easy snack. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to purchase! It is a Great value!
Julianna G.
Munster cheese is one of my favorites for sure. This is great pretty much on anything like bread or pasta. I could eat this alone as well because it's really not that bitter like other cheeses.
Best muenster cheese I've had thus far. It is smooth, creamy and melts like a dream. This is my go to cheese for cold and warm sandwiches because regardless the cheese is silky smooth
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
We used to have these at the hospital where I worked for the patients. They removed them off the nursing floor because the nurses and staff would eat the cheese all the time. This cheese tastes amazing and we couldn't keep our hands off of it. I like the small packs so that I can include them in my lunch to nibble on. Get this cheese and you won't be disappointed.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I really really really like Muenster cheese! It's actually one is my favorite!! I really the Land O'Lakes cheese. I have always got it in this brand and I don't see myself changing that anytime soon. I would definitely recommend this cheese to someone who is looking to try something different!
Hayli Z.
Decided to try Muenster for the first time. Because I am a vegetarian I have cheeses that contain non-animal rennet and so this one was one that I could have and it was really tasty. It was a very mild cheese, not like feta or how swiss has a strong flavor. This was very mild and great for melting onto sandwiches. I would definitely get it again.
Julie B.
Sayville, NY
The Land O'Lakes Cheese Muenster Premium Deli is one of my favorite deli cheese. It is readily available at the grocery store, always tastes very fresh and stays fresh for a couple weeks after opening. The taste and texture are perfect. This is a great addition to sandwiches.
Meranda H.
I love all Land O Lakes cheese, I love all there cheeses not just the Munster cheese! They taste real and not fake, it is good to make sandwiches or to make grilled cheeses with! I absolutely love their cheese I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie V.
Favorite cheese ever I love the taste and the price. Love this brand of cheese never fails to satisfy every time I purchase and it's a healthy snack great on sandwiches too! Definitely a must have I always repurchase
Lindsey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Land O' Lakes makes good cheese and I love that they have low salt options. Their muenster and new yorker white american are my favorites. Nice mild cheeses that are great for sandwiches or simply plain.