Land O'Lakes Premium Deli Cheese American Slices Yellow

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Alysha v.
hackensack, NJ
I would not be able to survive without cheese and this one is amazing I love how rich it tastes I love how inexpensive it is and how many comes in a pack is great
Kaycee M.
Waco, GA
This cheese is great. It is much better than the alternative fake, overly yellow plasticy cheese that other brands sell. I got my package at Walmart and I will definitely be buying more. It melts great and has a nice flavor. Again, much better than the alternative.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I keep this cheese in my refrigerator for almost all of my cheese needs. It's affordable and delicious. Tastes great with crackers or on its own. It's "deli cut" freshness sets it apart from all of the other slices cheeses out there. Love it!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Land O Lakes American is the only cheese that I buy from the deli! It's has a good creamy taste. It's a little more expensive than the store brand cheese but it's 100% worth it! I recommend trying it if you haven't!
Selden, NY
I purchased this product and It is good but not great. I would really love the fresh deli sliced cheese but we used these on hamburgers and they came out pretty good. I bought this at shop rite supermarket because it was on sale. I liked it but not loved it.
Carina T.
Fort myers , FL
When I was younger this was the ONLY cheese I would eat and although now I have added some cheeses to my collection this is always my go to and I compare every cheese to Land o lakes. It's so creamy and full of flavor.
Madisson G.
If there was every such a thing as a cheese foodie with a sensitive stomach that would be me everyone lol! I normally tend to buy this brand for my butter but just recently I have purchased it because I was seriously craving quesadillas and it melted beautifully. Some cheeses get crackly when they get cold but not this one!
Danielle F.
These cheese slices are delicious and easy to use. I get mine at my local grocery store and they are priced similarly to most deli cheeses. The flavor is good as to expected with land o'lakes. I always buy from this brand, I typically use them for breakfast sandwiches in the morning! Would recommend!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I get this cheese all the time for sandwiches. It is so tasty and the quality is great. This cheese is a staple in my home and it's a great price point. It's definitely worth the money. I recommend it and will continue to buy it. Everyone in my family prefers Land o' Lakes.
Kiera D.
Baltimore, MD
This is my family's go to cheese. We have another favorite in Maryland - Boars Head - but it's more expensive. Land o lakes meets right in the middle as far as price but has a great flavor to it. We normally can get it for around $7 a pound.