BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Christine A.
Niskayuna, NY
I absolutely love American cheese and my mom always bought this one when I was a kid, still eat it all the time!
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I like this brand, I love this cheese. It's affordable and tastes great. Especially good as grilled cheese sandwiches. I purchase this at my go-to grocery store, Shoprite.
Nikki N.
Land O’ Lakes has in my opinion the BEST white american cheese out there. It is the only kind I will buy!
Sarah S.
This is the best American cheese there is, my family loves it and it's pretty reasonably priced
Lexie W.
I love LOL sliced American Cheese! I typically buy it from the deli section at my local grocery store and could snack on it by itself! I'm a huge cheese lover and especially love this for a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon!! Affordable as well!
Allison V.
This is my favorite brand of American cheese. It has the right flavor to go with anything!
Advija V.
Great cheese to have around in the pantry. It's use be versatile, cooking, snacks.. it is one of my favorite brands of cheese.
Jordan S.
Ledyard, CT
I am obsessed with cheese, and I find this packaging is super handy when it comes to traveling (to a BBQ for example). I love the flavor of it, and it is great for a grab and go. I would recommend and buy this again.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
I love this cheese, have since a child. Although I hate it being in the plastic love it fresh off the block from the deli. The price has always remained reasonable.
Cassondra C.
LOL American cheese is what my parents always kept in the house growing up because it's simply the best! No American cheese comes close to the creamy, cheesy, rich flavor of LOL or the amazing texture. I've tried store brands even and it just doesn't match up. I'd highly recommend LOL American cheese to anyone!