BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Leigha D.
Nutley
This is just a regular piece of American cheese, not too salty which I like, I buy it in the deli section. It is delicious there's just nothing special about it. I would buy it again ...
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
It's the cheese we eat all the time. Although we prefer to get fresher cut American cheese from the deli, this can always be found in our fridge and is our GO TO easy pickup. Try it!
Kyla R.
Spencer, MA
Amazing flavor. I love to use it in grilled cheese any turkey and cheese sandwiches. I would definitely recommend
Advija V.
Great cheese to have around in the pantry. It's use be versatile, cooking, snacks.. it is one of my favorite brands of cheese.
Sarah S.
This is the best American cheese there is, my family loves it and it's pretty reasonably priced
Allison V.
This is my favorite brand of American cheese. It has the right flavor to go with anything!
melissa h.
I do not know what it is about this cheese but I love it haha. It tastes creamy and does not have a weird smell to it. I have tried so many cheese brandsc but this one is my favorite and my go to cheese now
Lauren F.
While many pre packaged American cheeses are rubbery and unappealing, land o lakes feels and looks and tastes like real cheese. Creamy like you expect American cheese to be, but much more substance than the cheese product in single plastic packages.
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
I love this cheese on my eggs I love this cheese on bread I love this cheese on anything this is the cheese for me
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
This cheese is good it tastes good I like that it don't taste processed like other American cheese from the grocery store!