BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Advija V.
Great cheese to have around in the pantry. It's use be versatile, cooking, snacks.. it is one of my favorite brands of cheese.
Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
This is literally the only American cheese my family buys..I grew up on it and will most likely always buy it because it's good
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
This cheese is good it tastes good I like that it don't taste processed like other American cheese from the grocery store!
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
I love this cheese on my eggs I love this cheese on bread I love this cheese on anything this is the cheese for me
Christine A.
Niskayuna, NY
I absolutely love American cheese and my mom always bought this one when I was a kid, still eat it all the time!
Kyla R.
Spencer, MA
Amazing flavor. I love to use it in grilled cheese any turkey and cheese sandwiches. I would definitely recommend
Teresa S.
For prepackaged cheese these are pretty good, but they aren't as good as the fresh sliced Land O Lakes cheese.
cassandra J.
pawtucket, RI
The only cheese I will buy my family. The flavor of others just don't compare. Perfect for all sandwiches.
Zach H.
Bossier City, LA
When all else fails, I'll eat American cheese. When I have to, Land O'Lakes is the American cheese I eat.
Nikki N.
Land O’ Lakes has in my opinion the BEST white american cheese out there. It is the only kind I will buy!