BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I go to the deli the ONLY American cheese I buy, is Land O'Lakes. I will get a brick and cube it to put in salads, but Land O'Lakes American makes the BEST grilled cheese sandwich! Love it!
melissa h.
I do not know what it is about this cheese but I love it haha. It tastes creamy and does not have a weird smell to it. I have tried so many cheese brandsc but this one is my favorite and my go to cheese now
Shannon M.
This is a great cheese for sandwiches. The price is very reasonable and you can find it at most grocery stores. The taste is great, and does not have an artificial flavor at all.
Marisol C.
I love itLove it love it love it love it love it loveLove it love itLove it love it love it love it love it love it love it love t love it love it love it love it love it love t it love it love t
Nicole M.
Ridge, NY
Best cheese ever! Great taste and makes for a great sandwich ! My daughter who is a cheese lover would eat this all day if she could. Love that it's easy to find at stores and a decent price!
Meg G.
Strongsville, OH
I use this cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. It melts smoothly and creamy. The price is right and it is easy to find in the store. Usually I can find a coupon for it too.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
I love this cheese, have since a child. Although I hate it being in the plastic love it fresh off the block from the deli. The price has always remained reasonable.
Sarah A.
Luray, VA
I love white American especially for my grilled cheese sandwiches. I've bought this several times at my commissary's deli. It's priced fairly.
K. G.
My favorite cheese for sandwiches. Love getting this on my pub six with boar'd head roast beef. Best tasting American cheese there is.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love this cheese. It's so good for grilled cheese and melts really nicely. Taste is mild but good. This is my go to Deli cheese !