BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Jessica B.
Waterbury, CT
This is literally the only American cheese my family buys..I grew up on it and will most likely always buy it because it's good
Teresa S.
For prepackaged cheese these are pretty good, but they aren't as good as the fresh sliced Land O Lakes cheese.
cassandra J.
pawtucket, RI
The only cheese I will buy my family. The flavor of others just don't compare. Perfect for all sandwiches.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
When all else fails, I'll eat American cheese. When I have to, Land O'Lakes is the American cheese I eat.
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
This is THE BEST American cheese, hands down. Tastes so good melted on a huge variety of foods.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Seriously nothing brings me back to my childhood than these land o lakes cheese slices yum
Gabie f.
My family loves the land o lakes butter so the cheese is just as good. Its so yummy.
Adrianne L.
My favorite cheese for sandwiches! Just the right amount of flavor and creaminess.
Carmela C.
I will only buy Land o Lakes cheese! It is suoer creamy, light and delicious!
Lexie W.
I love LOL sliced American Cheese! I typically buy it from the deli section at my local grocery store and could snack on it by itself! I'm a huge cheese lover and especially love this for a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon!! Affordable as well!