BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Taylor G.
Get this at our local super market. I prefer the low salt kind because I find that the regular one is very salty. Some people feel like they can’t taste the difference but there is definitely a big one. Great for sandwiches!
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I like this brand, I love this cheese. It's affordable and tastes great. Especially good as grilled cheese sandwiches. I purchase this at my go-to grocery store, Shoprite.
Lexie W.
I love LOL sliced American Cheese! I typically buy it from the deli section at my local grocery store and could snack on it by itself! I'm a huge cheese lover and especially love this for a grilled cheese with tomato and bacon!! Affordable as well!
Jordan S.
Ledyard, CT
I am obsessed with cheese, and I find this packaging is super handy when it comes to traveling (to a BBQ for example). I love the flavor of it, and it is great for a grab and go. I would recommend and buy this again.
Donna-Jean F.
Waltham, MA
I use these to make my cheese potatoes. The slices are individually wrapped. They are a good sized slice. They are creamy and taste good. They are good whether you are using them for cooking or in a sandwich. I buy them all the time.
Leigha D.
Nutley
This is just a regular piece of American cheese, not too salty which I like, I buy it in the deli section. It is delicious there's just nothing special about it. I would buy it again ...
Kylie P.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
It's the cheese we eat all the time. Although we prefer to get fresher cut American cheese from the deli, this can always be found in our fridge and is our GO TO easy pickup. Try it!
Cassondra C.
LOL American cheese is what my parents always kept in the house growing up because it's simply the best! No American cheese comes close to the creamy, cheesy, rich flavor of LOL or the amazing texture. I've tried store brands even and it just doesn't match up. I'd highly recommend LOL American cheese to anyone!
Lauren F.
While many pre packaged American cheeses are rubbery and unappealing, land o lakes feels and looks and tastes like real cheese. Creamy like you expect American cheese to be, but much more substance than the cheese product in single plastic packages.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
Great cheese to put on sandwiches, burgers, or to just grab a slice and eat from the package. We use this cheese even for our american chop suey meals. I purchase this in the refrigerator section of my local grocery store. Tastes great and keep buying it!