BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® American Slices Premium Deli Cheese.

Excellent source of calcium.

American deli cheese product.

See nutrition facts for total fat, saturated fat & sodium content. see more...

Bridgette E.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
Great cheese to put on sandwiches, burgers, or to just grab a slice and eat from the package. We use this cheese even for our american chop suey meals. I purchase this in the refrigerator section of my local grocery store. Tastes great and keep buying it!
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
I love itLove it love it love it love it love it loveLove it love itLove it love it love it love it love it love it love it love t love it love it love it love it love it love t it love it love t
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I go to the deli the ONLY American cheese I buy, is Land O'Lakes. I will get a brick and cube it to put in salads, but Land O'Lakes American makes the BEST grilled cheese sandwich! Love it!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Ridge, NY
Best cheese ever! Great taste and makes for a great sandwich ! My daughter who is a cheese lover would eat this all day if she could. Love that it's easy to find at stores and a decent price!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This is a great cheese for sandwiches. The price is very reasonable and you can find it at most grocery stores. The taste is great, and does not have an artificial flavor at all.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Strongsville, OH
I use this cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. It melts smoothly and creamy. The price is right and it is easy to find in the store. Usually I can find a coupon for it too.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
I love this cheese, have since a child. Although I hate it being in the plastic love it fresh off the block from the deli. The price has always remained reasonable.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
I love white American especially for my grilled cheese sandwiches. I've bought this several times at my commissary's deli. It's priced fairly.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love this cheese. It's so good for grilled cheese and melts really nicely. Taste is mild but good. This is my go to Deli cheese !
Maxine J.
Maxine J.
New Columbia, PA
Great tasting cheese slices used for sandwiches and burgers. Great for just eating a slice or two for snack. Always have on hand.