BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Citrates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes, Soy Lecithin And Soybean Oil Blend.

Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
When I go to the grocery store and if I decide to buy deli cheese. I always buy land o lakes. Usually buy at Shop N Save which is a market close to home. Great tasting cheese, hate the fake stuff.
Chekesha W.
I usually purchase the store brand but 2 weeks ago I decided to go with LOL brand..... Well I don't ever want to have store brand again. I love cheese and love the way LOL takes...
Caitlyn L.
Morganville
Always use for sandwiches, or even Mac and cheese. I’ve been eating this for years, and it’s still my favorite. Super flavorful but also light. The cheese isn’t too thin, but not too thick either. I love it.
Melissa N.
Elizabeth
This is always our go to at my house for sandwiches and especially grilled cheese. It has a great taste to it and melts wonderfully. We get it at our local deli and it's always on sale! Also great on burgers!
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
I would not be able to survive without cheese and this one is amazing I love how rich it tastes I love how inexpensive it is and how many comes in a pack is great
Nicole F.
Merrimack, NH
Very delicious product. Everyone in my household enjoys this product and I'm my children ask for slices a few times a day. I buy these weekly. Recommend to others. Prices vary in stores, a long with sizes of packages. Buy in any grocery store.
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This is the BEST way to buy cheese. Not only is this cheese the best tasting cheese out there, but you can make SO many meals from one 5 pound package! I make home made mac n cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. it lasts a long time and is well worth the price!!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Land O Lakes American is the only cheese that I buy from the deli! It's has a good creamy taste. It's a little more expensive than the store brand cheese but it's 100% worth it! I recommend trying it if you haven't!
Emily B.
Land o lakes American cheese is fantastic. It's the perfect American cheese out there. It's great on a typical turkey sandwich or sometimes I even eat a slice of cheese as a snack. Definitely my go to cheese when I am at the deli.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this product and It is good but not great. I would really love the fresh deli sliced cheese but we used these on hamburgers and they came out pretty good. I bought this at shop rite supermarket because it was on sale. I liked it but not loved it.