BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Citrates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes, Soy Lecithin And Soybean Oil Blend.

Michelle F.
Wheaton
I always get this cheese cut freshly from behind the deli-pro:they always give you a slice to “sample”... sure I’ll stand there and pretend like I’ve never had this before. This is the perfect cheese for homemade turkey, basil pesto paninis and regular deli meat sandwiches. This cheese tends to be a little salty but the flavor is addicting and I can eat slice after slice
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
White land o lakes cheese is always on our shopping list. They don’t even need to ask what we want when we go to the deli at Stop & Shop. The flavor is great and so is the price. We are always buying this for sandwiches and also lots of grilled burgers in the summer.
Krystle B.
Winthrop
My mom always buys this sliced extra thin! We have gotten this for as long as I can remember from our local stop and shop. It tastes great and when it’s paper thin it melts in your mouth. It’s perfect for grilled cheeses and for regular lunch sandwiches.
Caitlin F.
New Fairfield
Land O Lakes white American is our favorite American cheese. We love using it in our grilled cheeses and sandwiches and just to snack on while making food. We can’t imagine eating other Americans, others taste so processed and this one tastes delicious and fresh!
Lanie G.
This is the only cheese that I buy anymore. It’s great quality and I live around quite a few farms that supply milk for this company so I feel good about where it is coming from. The price is also reasonable.
Corinne T.
Boston
This is my go to sandwich cheese. I find that Land O Lakes is the brand that most use and my mom always used this for my lunches growing up. I especially like to order the lower sodium white American cheese.
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I like this brand, I love this cheese. It's affordable and tastes great. Especially good as grilled cheese sandwiches. I purchase this at my go-to grocery store, Shoprite.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I grew up with this stuff. It makes for a perfect grilled cheese, tuna melt, and cold cut sandwich. We buy this cheese every week, and though we’ve tried other American cheese brands, none quite compare to Land O Lakes. Perhaps part of it is nostalgia but it’s a staple in our household.
Michelle B.
Cherry Hill
The best American cheese. Very creamy and the flavor is so good. Makes an awesome grilled cheese. I'm a cheese lover 5 slices of cheese /2 slices of ham or turkey
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
Ive been eating this cheese since i was a kid and no other American cheese tastes quite like it. It has amazing creamy texture not like some of the competitors which seam rubbery to me. I will continue to buy this over and over even though there are cheaper options out there
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Im wondering how these taste in comparison to kraft cheese?