BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Citrates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes, Soy Lecithin And Soybean Oil Blend.

Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
White land o lakes cheese is always on our shopping list. They don’t even need to ask what we want when we go to the deli at Stop & Shop. The flavor is great and so is the price. We are always buying this for sandwiches and also lots of grilled burgers in the summer.
Michelle F.
Wheaton
I always get this cheese cut freshly from behind the deli-pro:they always give you a slice to “sample”... sure I’ll stand there and pretend like I’ve never had this before. This is the perfect cheese for homemade turkey, basil pesto paninis and regular deli meat sandwiches. This cheese tends to be a little salty but the flavor is addicting and I can eat slice after slice
Corinne T.
Revere, MA
This is my go to sandwich cheese. I find that Land O Lakes is the brand that most use and my mom always used this for my lunches growing up. I especially like to order the lower sodium white American cheese.
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I like this brand, I love this cheese. It's affordable and tastes great. Especially good as grilled cheese sandwiches. I purchase this at my go-to grocery store, Shoprite.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I grew up with this stuff. It makes for a perfect grilled cheese, tuna melt, and cold cut sandwich. We buy this cheese every week, and though we’ve tried other American cheese brands, none quite compare to Land O Lakes. Perhaps part of it is nostalgia but it’s a staple in our household.
Michelle B.
Cherry Hill
The best American cheese. Very creamy and the flavor is so good. Makes an awesome grilled cheese. I'm a cheese lover 5 slices of cheese /2 slices of ham or turkey
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
Ive been eating this cheese since i was a kid and no other American cheese tastes quite like it. It has amazing creamy texture not like some of the competitors which seam rubbery to me. I will continue to buy this over and over even though there are cheaper options out there
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
I grew up eating this cheese and we don’t buy anything else. We always know we will get a good quality when we grab this at the deli. This is way better than the dreaded individually packaged slices (gross). This is also the best cheese for a grilled cheese! 🧀
g V.
Best White American cheese there is. I will literally not eat any other brand of American cheese. It’s buttery and creamy and just overall delicious. It’s a little more expensive than other brands but I don’t care. It’s worth it
Katherine C.
White American cheese is the best!! We love it for everything from turkey sandwiches, grilled cheeses to Philadelphia cheese steaks. It’s delicious as a snack by itself and it melts so nicely. This cheese has been a favorite of mine for over 25 years.
Jeslyn B.
Rialto, CA
Im wondering how these taste in comparison to kraft cheese?