Land O'Lakes Premium American Slices White Cheese

by Land O'Lakes

#3 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Citrates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes, Soy Lecithin And Soybean Oil Blend.

Why does the american cheese taste so different when sliced at the deli?
Im wondering how these taste in comparison to kraft cheese?
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Premium American Slices White Cheese!
Shamokin , PA
Love land o lakes white American. It's extra creamy and what's great about it is that it isn't salty lile most cheeses. It melts down nice if you are using it in a toasted sandwich or a baked food. It depends where you buy it for pricing. But, I will buy it over most cheeses even if it's the higher prices cheese because of the quality of the cheese. I would recommend.
Allston, MA
This cheese reminds me of my childhood. A time when my mother packed a heartfelt lunch into a brown paper bag everyday for us, kids. This cheese takes me back. I prefer the days the cheese didn’t melt onto the soggy bread, because on those days, the cheese pleased.
Milford, CT
This is the classic standard American cheese that is the most popular for a reason. It’s always amazing and is the best tasting American cheese out there. There’s a reason kids love getting their free slice from the deli as well as adults too!
Chicopee
For American White cheese Land O'Lakes is the only way to go. I've been eating this since I was a little girl. There is no way to improve this. It's amazing. I can eat it plain, I can eat it on crackers, I can eat it on a sandwich, I can grill cheese it. I love it.  I love it so much.  Land O'Lakes Deli cheese makes me happy. If I'm sad and I'm having a bad day, I will go to the deli and get a 1/2 pound of cheese - go home and make a sandwich. Even knowing I have Land O'Lakes cheese in the house makes me happy.  It's a nostalgic kick because I remember going to the deli as a kid and getting a free slice while my mom got a pound of it and it's also just damn good cheese.  It's the best. Even when others are on sale, I will not buy them. I'm not usually married to a brand name. I'm married to Land O Lakes.  I would pimp there stuff for free and right now I am.
Centreville, VA
This is the only American cheese you’ll find in my house. It has to be sliced by the deli clerk. I do not like or use prepackaged “cheese” slices. I love Land o lakes cheese I often will grab a slice or two for a snack!
Deland, FL
This is my favorite American cheese to purchase from the deli counter. When I was a child, this was present in everyone's home, so, perhaps that's why I like it so much. It is the only American cheese I will buy!
Wolcott
Best cheese there is! Land o lakes is very affordable but also delicious! It is the only cheese I buy I know the difference when it isn’t this brand! The cheese is creamy and fresh. Doesn’t feel rubbery or fake!
This is one of my favorite cheeses to add to burgers and grilled cheeses. Tastes great and is at an affordable price. I cannot think of anything to improve this product. I would highly recommend to others!
This is the creamiest American cheese. I can eat it by the slice. I will only buy land o lakes. I love using it on burgers the best. I also like to put it into my Mac and cheeses for extra creamy texture
West Warwick , RI
Classic American cheese what’s better than that? Good quality and taste. Makes really good grilled cheese sandwiches. Would love to see them a little bit thinner. This is one of our many favorite cheeses.