BY LAND O'LAKES

Amanda E.
Pasadena, MD
We love to eat sliced mozzarella cheese on all of our sandwiches I also like to use in my homemade lasagna
Ashley B.
Love this it good to eat by itself and on a sandwich! On a burger it's good too. Taste like real mozzarella
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
El queso mozarella que uso para pizzas y otras comidas cubiertas de queso. No es grasoso, tiene buen sabor
Karen R.
Perris, CA
I prefer fresh mozzarella but this melts much better. It taste amazing when combined with pasta of course.
Krysten W.
Fairmont, MN
Great cheese. We like to shred it and use on our pizza. It is always flavorful. It doesn't age too quickly.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is good love the taste I like to cut chunks and eat it by it self it melts easy on everything you put it on
Laurie S.
Tampa
I don't like this brand cheese I don't even know why I picked it. Sorry for the inconvenience thank you
Erin A.
Denton, TX
Mozzerella how it's supposed to be right here. Great for pizzas or if you just want a quick snack. Yum
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
i always buy this cheese for everythihg tastes really good and goes with every food i pair it with
Ashley R.
Blue Springs, MO
This is my favorite cheese!!! It is so smooth! So creamy, I love using this in Mac and cheese!!