BY LAND O'LAKES

Laurie S.
Tampa
I don't like this brand cheese I don't even know why I picked it. Sorry for the inconvenience thank you
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Who doesn't love mozzarella. We cut some slices and put them in our sandwiches.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
Great brand for mozzarella cheese!!! tastes so very fresh and delicious!! and its large so it lasts a long time, and stays fresh and delicious! price is similar to other brands, but land o lakes is much better in taste! i would recommend to everyone!
Krysten W.
Fairmont, MN
Great cheese. We like to shred it and use on our pizza. It is always flavorful. It doesn't age too quickly.
Denise  G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cheese. My mom uses it a lot. It's so tasty and very good when you want to make it with quesadillas.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cheese is very smooth. Easy to slice into desirable portions and found in most grocery chains. The taste is great and the packaging is air tight to prevent spoiling before opening.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This cheese is great. The texture is great and the cheese seems very fresh. Its easy and great to use for all purposes. It's especially good for caprice.
Mercedes G.
San Antonio, TX
land o lakes mozzarella cheese brick is a real good cheese I would recommend it to anyone I knew that like chesse ig
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
THIS OVERALL IS MY FAVORITE BRAND FOR CHEESE AND FOR BUTTER. oh my word so delicious. Its so expenisve though and that makes me rethink it when I am in a budget but its has very good value and I would repurchase if it is on sale. I would recommend to others
Aja R.
I cook a lot of Italian dishes and a lot of them call for mozzarella and so this is a perfect buy for me because it's priced well and it's packaged in bulk.