BY LAND O'LAKES

marissa s.
marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
so good especially to make on sandwiches! love the richness taste! have been getting this brand for a while and continue to do so
Navid A.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
These cheese is one that I grew up doing quesadillas! OMG I can taste those quesadillas! I recommend this cheese!
Miatta J.
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
its good but its not as creamy as i thought it would be when its melted. ive had better but its not the worst
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Love this it good to eat by itself and on a sandwich! On a burger it's good too. Taste like real mozzarella
Adri K.
Adri K.
Use it when I am making the good fresh out the oven Mac and cheese dish. Even great for lasagna and cheese sticks.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Blue Springs, MO
This is my favorite cheese!!! It is so smooth! So creamy, I love using this in Mac and cheese!!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Los Angeles, CA
This or the shredded cheese is good to make a yummy quesdilla. It is very easy to cut because of how smooth it is. It is not to thick or thin in texture.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
My favorite! I usually eat this cheese when I make quesadillas. Love the great taste when it's melted, even when it's freshly cut.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Erwin, NC
I love cheese especially mozzarella cheese. I love this cheese it smooth and soft and melts just the way I like it.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Perris, CA
I prefer fresh mozzarella but this melts much better. It taste amazing when combined with pasta of course.