BY LAND O'LAKES

marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
so good especially to make on sandwiches! love the richness taste! have been getting this brand for a while and continue to do so
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Great to cut up and eat with uncured Genoa salami! Makes for a great snack and great for family or friend gatherings
Mercedes G.
San Antonio, TX
land o lakes mozzarella cheese brick is a real good cheese I would recommend it to anyone I knew that like chesse ig
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
i use it when i make quesadillas. its pretty good! a go to if you dont want a stong cheese flavor. i dont buy often
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Great cheese with great quality great for recipe's and just for snacking on with crackers. Kids and adults love it.
Melody S.
Erwin, NC
I love cheese especially mozzarella cheese. I love this cheese it smooth and soft and melts just the way I like it.
Adri K.
Use it when I am making the good fresh out the oven Mac and cheese dish. Even great for lasagna and cheese sticks.
Denise  G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cheese. My mom uses it a lot. It's so tasty and very good when you want to make it with quesadillas.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
These cheese is one that I grew up doing quesadillas! OMG I can taste those quesadillas! I recommend this cheese!
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
its good but its not as creamy as i thought it would be when its melted. ive had better but its not the worst