BY LAND O'LAKES

Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
Great cheese with great quality great for recipe's and just for snacking on with crackers. Kids and adults love it.
Denise  G.
Denise G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cheese. My mom uses it a lot. It's so tasty and very good when you want to make it with quesadillas.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Fairmont, MN
Great cheese. We like to shred it and use on our pizza. It is always flavorful. It doesn't age too quickly.
Elidia O.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is good love the taste I like to cut chunks and eat it by it self it melts easy on everything you put it on
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Pasadena, MD
We love to eat sliced mozzarella cheese on all of our sandwiches I also like to use in my homemade lasagna
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
El queso mozarella que uso para pizzas y otras comidas cubiertas de queso. No es grasoso, tiene buen sabor
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Tampa
I don't like this brand cheese I don't even know why I picked it. Sorry for the inconvenience thank you
Erin A.
Erin A.
Denton, TX
Mozzerella how it's supposed to be right here. Great for pizzas or if you just want a quick snack. Yum
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
I eat this on a daily basis and it is honestly my favorite cheese I highly reccomemd this
Darian B.
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Who doesn't love mozzarella. We cut some slices and put them in our sandwiches.