BY LAND O'LAKES

Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
THIS OVERALL IS MY FAVORITE BRAND FOR CHEESE AND FOR BUTTER. oh my word so delicious. Its so expenisve though and that makes me rethink it when I am in a budget but its has very good value and I would repurchase if it is on sale. I would recommend to others
Priscilla C.
I give this 3 stars only because I prefer pre-shredded cheese, but my mom prefers cheese blocks since they're not as expensive. She grates them herself for homemade pizza, pasta, ziti, and lasagna. Personally I'd save the time and spend more for shredded.
Tara K.
Carle Place, NY
Great brand for mozzarella cheese!!! tastes so very fresh and delicious!! and its large so it lasts a long time, and stays fresh and delicious! price is similar to other brands, but land o lakes is much better in taste! i would recommend to everyone!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This cheese taste really good shredded on pizza! I usually buy it as a block and shred it myself. It's a pretty good price at Walmart and also gives the pizza really good flavor!! I recommend it to
Others.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I love mozzarella cheese with everything. It is so delicious an anything. You can slice these up and put on pizza or make long sticks for mozzarella sticks or even crumble on top of any dish
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cheese is very smooth. Easy to slice into desirable portions and found in most grocery chains. The taste is great and the packaging is air tight to prevent spoiling before opening.
Aja R.
I cook a lot of Italian dishes and a lot of them call for mozzarella and so this is a perfect buy for me because it's priced well and it's packaged in bulk.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This cheese is great. The texture is great and the cheese seems very fresh. Its easy and great to use for all purposes. It's especially good for caprice.
Mercedes G.
San Antonio, TX
land o lakes mozzarella cheese brick is a real good cheese I would recommend it to anyone I knew that like chesse ig
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Great to cut up and eat with uncured Genoa salami! Makes for a great snack and great for family or friend gatherings