BY LAND O'LAKES

Earn cash for your school. Official coupon: official brand box top $ for education. see more...

Ana G.
If you're into the super cheesy milky texture and taste then this cheese is for you. Affordable, and great on sandwiches. Healthy choice of cheese! Like any dairy product just not too much is fine for the calorie consumption.
Estela C.
My family and I love this cheese. Always tastes so fresh and good. We love to use it for quesadillas, pupusas, filled fried chiles and many more. Can be a bit pricey in comparison to other brands but the quality is great.
Victoria H.
Such a great rich cheesy block it's great to add on to any dishes or on its own!! I have tired other flavors but the Monterey Jack cheese is much more rich than other brands!
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA
Whenever I shop at food for less this is my go to cheese. Its affordable and its tasty! Easy to cut into or shred. And if I have any left over I pit in a ziploc bag n it don't go bad to fast. Great for many dishes or just for topping. Melts perfectly.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Perfect for melting! Especially on quesadillas. Ooey and gooey perfection. Not the healthiest and its brand cheese versus store so sometimes seems on the expensive side.
JoElla H.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my favorite cheese. It has a wonderful flavor, very smooth. The cost was reasonable. I will purchase this again. It rates higher than any other brand.
Jessica R.
This product at my grocery store is always very affordable. My whole family uses it when making quesadillas and tamales. That's how you know it's a good delicious product.
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
I ate this cheese growing up and I have always preferred this brand. The silkiness and softness of the cheese makes every dish exquisite and delicious.
Nadeem K.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my favorite cheese- Montery jack is my favorite flavor from this brand. I have yet to find another cheese to match the quality of this one!
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
5 stars is not enough like I said I'm a big cheeses lover I will eat cheese n I do eat a bit of it before every meal. Or with a meal. Sometimes