BY LAND O'LAKES

Earn cash for your school. Official coupon: official brand box top $ for education. see more...

Raynise M.
Raynise M.
Bellflower, CA
Whenever I shop at food for less this is my go to cheese. Its affordable and its tasty! Easy to cut into or shred. And if I have any left over I pit in a ziploc bag n it don't go bad to fast. Great for many dishes or just for topping. Melts perfectly.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Foodie Expert
Such a great rich cheesy block it's great to add on to any dishes or on its own!! I have tired other flavors but the Monterey Jack cheese is much more rich than other brands!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for melting! Especially on quesadillas. Ooey and gooey perfection. Not the healthiest and its brand cheese versus store so sometimes seems on the expensive side.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
I ate this cheese growing up and I have always preferred this brand. The silkiness and softness of the cheese makes every dish exquisite and delicious.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Las Vegas, NV
5 stars is not enough like I said I'm a big cheeses lover I will eat cheese n I do eat a bit of it before every meal. Or with a meal. Sometimes
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Pascoag, RI
Very good, very rich, very fresh! The family loves it! Eat alone, add to ANYTHING, or with different kinds of crackers...you can't go wrong!
Sona E.
Sona E.
A big cheese fan, I could eat cheese all day. Any kind. But this hands down is my favorite kind of cheese. Land O Lakes never disappoints.
12 stars I
I've this cheese , I just love cheese in general but the flavor is spot on and the kids love it And it's not expensive at all .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
Foodie Expert
Slices easy, great as a part of a cracker/cheese/pepperoni tray. Has a good jack flavor that balances well.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Foodie Expert
Love cheese and love this brand! Not a lot of brands have Monterey jack and that's why I love this brand!