BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sandra Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Land O Lakes cheese is delicious! I purchase it at Walmart all the time because they have it at a great price so I'm not breaking the bank. It's some of the best cheese out there, but I'll give it 4 stars since I can't buy their delicious cheese sauce in stores or online.
Jazmine G.
I love this cheese. Now the only thing I really use it for is for quesadillas, but man o man, does this cheese do the trick. It's delicious. I highly recommend the next time you make quesadillas that you do it with this cheese. Cover that corn tortilla in butter, smack some of this cheese on it and throw it on the pan, and prepare your mouth for some ooey gooey goodness.
Albir G.
Lake worth , FL
Not as creamy as the others and too much peppery flavor it's weird I've tried others and this one is like bland cheese but the spices in it are the only thing you can taste no im not going to re purchase
Diane M.
Land O Lakes make a great creamy cheese! The Monteray Jack adds  a nice kick of flavor, you can add it to eggs, salsa,  grilled cheese and ham !A frittata ! The list goes on ! The always make a fresh tasting product .I would totally recommend!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE #LandOLakes products! I usually get the butter because I feel, and it tastes like, it's a higher quality. I really like the cheese because it has a really bright cheese taste to me. I think it's a little creamer than the store brand as well. The major upside to Land O Lakes is that you can usually find coupons for their products in the newspaper. Cheers!!
Abbey E.
I love Land O Lakes Monterey Jack Cheese! I typically purchase sliced cheese but when I ventured out and purchased land o lakes cheese chunk I was in love! I love that you can choose how thick or thin the slice is and the flavor is great. I will eat this alone or on crackers and it is a great snack!
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD
I buy this one so we can take it to work and when it's my snack time I get my crackers out and my cheese and I have snack it's very good it's not heavy it's nice and light and it's very good taste I love how bold and wonderful this cheese tastes
April N.
Love this cheese. I only use this when recipes call for cheese. Never had a complaint. These cheese is really easy to slice and has a mild cheddar taste. Great on burgers or in macaroni salad. Price point is very good even better when on sale. Will always but this brand of cheese.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
Perfect cheese for my quesadillas it melts within seconds and it has a flavorful rich taste. It's value is amazing given the great taste it is definitely affordable. If you love quesadillas like I do I highly recommend that you try this
Nina W.
Kennesaw, GA
I ate the land of lakes cheese periodically. But I love the Land O'Lakes butter along with Maya Country Club so when I get the land of lakes I'll be getting it I'll be getting it mostly in the butter