BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes Mini Moo's Half and Half: Single-serve cups of real half and half dairy creamer No refrigeration needed Easy-open dispenser Kosher Half and half creamer, 192 count see more...

Veronica S.
Kyle, TX
I use this half and half in my coffee every morning as I make my coffee at work. Healthy choice and flavorful to its best. Land of lakes is a trusted brand in my home and work. We go through these boxes like crazy.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
Great product! Definitely good for on the go. I am a PTO mom and we buy these for our teachers lounge, and it makes it easy for them.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Not my all time favorite. Does the trick, but def not anything extra special about it. Get what you pay for. Could be worse I guess