Land O'Lakes Mini Moo's Half & Half uploaded by Shauna G.

BY LAND O'LAKES #35 in Milk

Made With Milk And Cream, Land O Lakes® Mini Moo's® Half & Half Creamer Singles Are A Convenient Way To Enjoy A Perfect Cup Of Coffee Anywhere.

Jordan H.
Elwood
 was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. I have never felt better. The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
I have this in my home and in my office. I use it on my Te. My husband on his coffee. The creamy flavor is amazing. Plane a simple to use. Just love it. I recommend it. Buy it. Have it for you and your guest, They will thank you for it. I will buy it again for sure.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is the brand of creamer that we use in the office at my work for the coffee's I love that they don't need to be refrigerated they last a really long time and they're super nice and creamy which works really well in the
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
This half and half milk is good. Love it for my coffee. I find it very affordable and not expensive at all. I don't know if it's that healthy. I have purchased a few times and would definitely continue buying this. Definitely recommend for others.
Payton W.
Pittsburgh, PA
We use these in my parents diner all the time. They are so good and they help you know how much you're putting in your coffee. We buy it at Sams club. I would recommend it to others.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I buy Land O Lakes mini moo's half and half to add to my flavored coffees. I love that these are single serve Dairy creamers with no Refrigeration required. Each creamer is only 10 calories so easy to add into any diet lifestyle. They are easy for travel and for taking to work.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I just had this Today taste Fantastic in My Coffee very Rich and Smooth , I have bought other Creamers and this one is rich and smooth the flavor is lovely it taste like im being bad haha on a Diet but not really , I recommend this to all to buy and try
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
These are awesome they're great and coffee or hot cocoa but they're also good just by themselves which is how I learned to like these cuz in my family some of the people like to drink these just by themselves
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
We have these Half & Half cups in our work kitchen and they are perfect to pour in your cup when in need of some coffee! They are especially nice that they are individual cups so there is no sharing of creamer or pouring moldy creamer in your cup. These cups also add the perfect amount of flavor to your hot cup of coffee!
Kaisha H.
Denton, TX
We have these at the office where I get my chiropractic work done. They're great for when you are on the run and need a quick coffee creamer fix! Taste is like any other half& half which is impressive. However, I do always seem to use a ton of them.

back