Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

amie d.
We just had these yummy they're great to snack on there when your lunch eat for breakfast on toast
Vivian P.
Spearfish, SD
Nice little snack packages make this such an easy go to! It’s not hard to find and not hard on the wallet:)
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
This product is my most favorite good to snack. I just open it and eat it. This product is good with other foods, but I prefer it by itself. [product:land-o'lakes-snack'n-cheese-to-go!-mild-cheddar-cheese]
shanti j.
Love these little individually wrapped cheese snacks. So great for kids, and great for lunch boxes as well.
Heather O.
My kids like these presliced cheese chunks on crackers. makes for an easy healthy snacks.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love cheese and so does my husband we always have some around the house to eat as a snack. This cheese has such great flavor and I love that it is individually wrapped so we can put it easily in our lunches.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
this cheese are amazing I can eat the whole bag at once, super creamy and perfect and inexpensive
Nicole M.
I love these cheese snacks. I always have them in my fridge for a quick little snack. Great quality of cheese and great price.
Stefanie B.
My kids and I love love this!!! Perfect healthy snacks! We eat them daily. Worth price
Alexis B.
We buy these for my daughter. She's 1 so she never stops moving to catch her breath, let alone eat. One of her favorite snacks.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?