Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES #84 in Cheese

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Ci’Erra W.
Decatur, GA
I always buy these when I go grocery shopping if you love cheese these are for you they are little and great for a lite snack !
Tylar C.
washington
We actually buy these as snacks. We are a huge cheese eating family. Great snack and kids love them in their lunches !
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My kids love eating these as snacks. They are mess free and they taste great. Perfect for on the go or a road trip. Or a lunch snack
Jaysalyn B.
Love this for a quick snack really fills you up with just one serving love this for on the go
Corrie M.
Pioneer, TN
I’m a total cheese freak. I eat cheese just so causal it’s unreal. One of my favorite snacks!
Maddie S.
West Bend, WI
I purchase land o lakes because I am from WI. I support local brand and companies also it’s yummy
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love these! It’s a nice snack for mid-afternoon! Small enough to tide you over, but not too much where you can’t eat a meal soon after! Very tasty!! I definitely recommend!
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
These little cheeses make great, delicious, and quick snacks! Would recommend to other people.
Vivian P.
Spearfish
Nice little snack packages make this such an easy go to! It’s not hard to find and not hard on the wallet:)
Jazmine L.
albuquerque nm
I can eat this like candy. I loveeeee cheese! This is one of my fav brands. It tastes so yummy.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?