Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Shelly M.
Mobile, AL
I love Land O Lakes mild cheddar cheese! The small blocks are perfect for snacks, and even better on sandwiches!
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This product is my children's go to snack for after school or between meals. Good source of protein and good quality.
Mikayla B.
Bellevue, NE
Amazing flavor! Affordable. Definately would recommend. Find it at Walmart and Walgreens. Great for on the go and snacking. Constantly on the grocery list.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
These are the perfect on the go snacks there so delicious as well as healthy
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Yum! I love these little quick on the go cheese snacks! Perfect to eat on a cracker or just on its own. The cheddar has a nummy sharp flavor!
Vicki S.
High point , NC
Wow wow wow!this is one snack I can't keep in the fridge box! Kids take it In Lunches and hubby snacks on these and the Colby ones like crazy!!!! Great taste! We will continue to buy these great cheeses!
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this! This are an essential snack in our fridge! We are serious cheese lovers and are always eating one of these as a snack while we make dinner.
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a great, delicious product. These are perfect to just throw in your lunch on a busy day. I love them. They're a good source of protein. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am definitely a repeat buyer of this good product.
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
These are a super easy snack to keep around the house. I love to pack these in my lunch for the day or keep it with me for snacks in between meals. The individual packaging is great to keep the product fresh and makes it a quick snack on the go. These are Great!
Ericka W.
Pretty good cheese strings perfect to throw in the kids lunch boxes. They are a healthy little snack and has a mild flavor. This was the first time purchasing these and I would reccomend to others wanting a low calorie snack
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?