Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
This product is my most favorite good to snack. I just open it and eat it. This product is good with other foods, but I prefer it by itself. [product:land-o'lakes-snack'n-cheese-to-go!-mild-cheddar-cheese]
Farrah B.
Seriously just got done eating one of these. I am very picky when it comes to cheese but this is my favorite on the go snack cheese. Individually wrapped on the go snacks is my thing because I run late literally everywhere I go. Once you try this you will be done with all other brands. I have tried babybel & a ton on people love it but it doesn't hold a torch to this.
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
Very affordable on-the-go snacks. I always grab these when I'm looking for cheese snacks. I give this product 5 stars because it gets the job done, quick snack and doesn't have a fake cheese taste ( lol) I would def recommend to college students and parents looking for a satisfying snack
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
Great product at a good price. My kids love cheese and it’s low carb so great snack with full cheddar flavors. Compared to Baby Bell or laughing cow it’s much more affordable. Yes we keep it in the fridge great snack
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Great flavor, super cute little size; which is perfect for kids. I cut it into smaller cubes and use it in pasta salad. It's a good price. available at most grocery stores. It's an all around great buy!
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
This is my go to snack. Pair these with crackers and you have an amazing snack food. These are easy to just grab and go when you're in a hurry. The flavor is amazing. I keep these in stock at my house for sure.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love these! It’s a nice snack for mid-afternoon! Small enough to tide you over, but not too much where you can’t eat a meal soon after! Very tasty!! I definitely recommend!
Ericka W.
Pretty good cheese strings perfect to throw in the kids lunch boxes. They are a healthy little snack and has a mild flavor. This was the first time purchasing these and I would reccomend to others wanting a low calorie snack
Emily H.
Ocala, FL
This was a great, delicious product. These are perfect to just throw in your lunch on a busy day. I love them. They're a good source of protein. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am definitely a repeat buyer of this good product.
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
These are a super easy snack to keep around the house. I love to pack these in my lunch for the day or keep it with me for snacks in between meals. The individual packaging is great to keep the product fresh and makes it a quick snack on the go. These are Great!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?