Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Very yummy. These cheese pieces are great for either children or adults alike. Great for the lunchbox or an after workout snack.
Chaney W.
I love how convenient these are. You can easily pack them and have them around for a snack. They go great with saltine crackers.
Ci’Erra W.
Decatur, GA
I always buy these when I go grocery shopping if you love cheese these are for you they are little and great for a lite snack !
Nicole M.
I love these cheese snacks. I always have them in my fridge for a quick little snack. Great quality of cheese and great price.
Alexis B.
We buy these for my daughter. She's 1 so she never stops moving to catch her breath, let alone eat. One of her favorite snacks.
Kaitlyn M.
Perfect size for a grab and go snack! Tastes great and it's better for you than anything you could get from a vending machine.
mariem v.
Yummy estos questíos son tan deliciosos y me encanta que la presentacion son así individuales porque es perfecto para mi niño
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
So good! Especially for little get togethers to make as snacks! I wouldn't think if an easier way to do things without these!
Codi W.
Chesapeake, VA
Great tasting cheese. We love the easy convenient packaging, it's great for on the go snacks, lunches, picnics, endless uses.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
This cheese is one of my favorites. Has a great flavor, and is a great little snack to grab and go or throw in the lunch box.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?