Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Joanne H.
These make a great snack! I use to take them with me on the go when I was pregnant with my daughter. She loves them now for quick snacks.
Liz P.
I'm a big fan of prepackaged cheese! It's perfect for snacks on the go. I love the Land of Lakes brand, they never fail to disappoint!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
These are very yummy. My daughter and husband go through these like nothing. I enjoy their convenience as well. Definitely a must buy!
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
I love this product it is great as a snack, or with your lunch.i always have them in my fridge. Highly recommend it they are so yummy.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
These are the perfect size for a snack and portioned controlled which is nice for me. I can just have one or two and get my cheese fix
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My kids love eating these as snacks. They are mess free and they taste great. Perfect for on the go or a road trip. Or a lunch snack
Jennifer V.
San Antonio , TX
Great size for snack and delicious! I like to carry them with me at work to eat alone or with crackers when I get the urge to snack!
Brandi W.
These are so yummy! So easy to take on the go, put in a lunchbox, or whatever! I always trust Land O Lakes to have the best cheeses.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
My children love these cheeses are great snacks and good for small hands. Soft cheese to easily sink your teeth into and great taste.
Wilma F.
I put these in my husbands lunch box. Much better than processed cheese any day. I only wish I could this cheese on sale, though.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?