Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES #90 in Cheese

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Who doesn't like cheese!! Taste good and goes with fruit or crackers! Plus its individually wrapped so it travels well and can be packed into lunches.
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this! This are an essential snack in our fridge! We are serious cheese lovers and are always eating one of these as a snack while we make dinner.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
Land O Lakes is the only brand I use when it comes to butter. I use both the salted and unsalted Land O Lakes butter. I like Land O Lakes products.
Stephanie A.
I love these! I eat them all the time! They are perfect for that little snack in the afternoon and they help me portion out my cheese consumption.
Katy M.
Easy to pack in lunches or take to go for quick protein. They taste great and are filling. When i run out the door in a hurry i always grab one!
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
One of my favorite cheeses! I love that I can take one and go instead of cutting up a slice and bagging it. This cheese is also super delicious!
kristen l.
Best snack cheese for sure! A good change from the "normal" string cheese my kids are used to and a great and convenient size to take on the go!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Yum! I love these little quick on the go cheese snacks! Perfect to eat on a cracker or just on its own. The cheddar has a nummy sharp flavor!
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
These are great. I love that they come in the snack size. They're great to grab when you're headed out the door or to throw in your lunch.
Hannah H.
Land o lakes is one of my favorite brands for cheese. the mild cheddar isn't too strong and the individual packing is great for on the go.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?