Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Ericka W.Land O'lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Natural Cheese uploaded by Vicki S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar Snack Cheese, In Individually Wrapped Single Servings, Is The Smooth Family Favorite For Any Occasion. Grab A Few For The Road, The River Or The Trail.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
These are a super easy snack to keep around the house. I love to pack these in my lunch for the day or keep it with me for snacks in between meals. The individual packaging is great to keep the product fresh and makes it a quick snack on the go. These are Great!
Vicki S.
High point , NC
Wow wow wow!this is one snack I can't keep in the fridge box! Kids take it In Lunches and hubby snacks on these and the Colby ones like crazy!!!! Great taste! We will continue to buy these great cheeses!
Kari H.
Sylvester, GA
YUM! I love this cheese. So easy to pack in lunch boxes and coolers to bring on the go. The cheese is definitely reasonable priced and it tastes delicious as well. I buy this family sized pack at least every other week and it is gone in no time. Anyone who hasn't tried this really should!!
Leonela R.
These are so delicious with crackers for a late snack or even party favors. They are already cut to bite size and its easy to just grab and go for lunch or for a snack love these, childhood memories all the way with these.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
These are awesome! Perfect for a little protein on the run and Land O Lakes cheese tastes really great too! I really like the Colby flavor, but the Cheddar is great too. I have a tough time finding it in my area though.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
I love land o lakes cheese and these little snack'n cheeses are great for exactly that! Snacks on the go! I really like them and will continue to buy more. Mild cheddar is my favorite but id like to try others also.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I love cheese and so does my husband we always have some around the house to eat as a snack. This cheese has such great flavor and I love that it is individually wrapped so we can put it easily in our lunches.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
Land o lakes snacking cheese to go has great flavor.perfect size,I still eat a couple of bars with crackers.my grandchildren love them too.so I try yo keep them around.made with good quality ingredients.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
I will admit I am one of those people who just eats and eat. These help me stay in control with the perfect size and still all the flavor. Perfect for a family on the go or just an anytime snack.
Alyssa V.
Love this cheese for many reasons. It's great portion control and easy to carry on the go. It has great flavor, is a great snack, or tastes wonderful after a workout. Love the individual packs!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Cheddar or mozzarella ?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What are some other good types of cheese?
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Any good ?
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they have different flavors?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Do thy carry any flavors with spice in it?