BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This cheese I like it a lot and it's good/great to make a sandwich for school. Or for a morning breakfast
Wendy A.
Palmdale, CA
I enjoy making quezadillas with this cheese. I also use this cheese in a lot of my other favorite dishes
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I love cheddar cheese and this is the brand I always buy when I'm at the store. I would highly recommend
María C.
Snohomish, WA
It's good! I just try it ones but everybody in my family like it, we use it whit crackers and in a pizza
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
Not sure what the difference is on the cheeses being mild or milder lol but the are both great cheeses
Ana C.
Orlando, FL
I would definitely recommend this to any one of my family members it's really delicious it's an expense
Patsy S.
Love cheddar cheese. Can't really say much because this brand meets my expectations. Strong and tasty
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
This cheese tastes some what fake and processed. I am not a huge fan of the size and portions either
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
Love the taste use it in Mac and cheese and the kids love it.... Use it on dinner plates as well
Isabella R.
These are really good to cut up into cubes to use for trays or even cut up and put into dishes.