BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jey C.
Raeford, NC
I love cheddar cheese but I do have to give credits to this brand. Encause y IS really good it even sells little packaged chesse
Julie O.
Concord, CA
I use this cheese almost everyday while making sandwiches for lunch. They taste very good and this is a very good brand.
Michelle D.
My son absolutely loves this cheese!! It has a good flavor and tastes fresh. Great on crackers or just to eat by itself!
Kira H.
Bardstown, KY
Delicious can take this with me to work. A perfect quick snack. Minimal constipation. Also very good for Mac and cheese
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
This is really good cheese. We use it all the time for sandwiches and other things. We always have it in the fridge
Agustina G.
Really good for burgers. Price is great. It's easy to find at any grocery store most of the time. Can't complain
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yum! so good. and a really good price. so good on sandwhiches or melt it and put it on chips to make nachos.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love land O Lakes cheese!!!!!! I love it for cheese and crackers and Mac n cheese!!!!! It tastes soooo good
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
Not a huge fan but it's gets the cheese job done. I just don't love the flavor but know many people that do.
Alyssa L.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this for tacos lasagna enchiladas and it gives it the perfect cheesy taste I love his brand of chesee