BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Yum! we call this 'chunk cheese' in my house, and it is just that- a chunk of cheese. This is a great go-to for snacking with some crackers, or easily shredded for other dishes.
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love this brand of cheese! Whenever we have company, I always put out this cheese along with crackers. It is pretty healthy for you and easy to slice, along with being a good price. I would buy this again.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
I like this one because the cheddar cheese is my favorite and this one have the best flavor, is better than others the price is right with the sizeI like this one because the cheddar cheese is mu favorite and this one have the best flavor, is better than others the price is right with the size
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
This is annoying reviewing stuff. You require us to review too much. I swear. And the count is ridiculous. I don't have that much to say about cheese
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Love cheddar! It's awesome and easy to slice it goes great with anything you can pair it with crackers or eat it plain or make a cheese tray with it
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
YUM YUM YUM! I love cheese. There is nothing more I can really say. Except this cheese is really tasty and it is a good value for the money.
Chas E.
Downey, CA
I use this cheese when making mac & cheese and it makes it super cheesy & delicious. It's a family favorite along with other cheeses I use.
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Good chesse has a great tastr love it on my pastas sanwiches ,enchiladas& quesadilla on evrything kids love it i buy it all the time
August S.
Noble, OK
This is soooo good with any kind of dinner that needs cheese! It tastes so simple, and it's easy to cut and shred up. Fast and easy!
Gabriela A.
I find it really hard to melt this cheese, I love the taste but when u try to melt it on a tortilla it never melts, any suggestions