BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary A.
Land O Lakes is one of the brands I really love and trust. The quality is superb and the taste is excellent. This mild cheddar is rich and smooth, perfect for anything you can put cheese on :D
Lin M.
I have eaten this brand’s cheese all my life and I love it, it is so rich in flavor and it fills me up and makes me so happy. I always feel more positive and happy when I eat a bit of cheese, maybe I just really love cheese but I feel this brand makes incredibly tasty cheese that I cannot live without!
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
This is cheese does the trick for the price! If you're looking for sharp cheddar to wow someone else though, I'd get a different brand. It's great for slicing and snacking with some grapes.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Great cheese to slice and eat with crackers! Found at Walmart and Target along with most retailers. Around 2-3 dollar range. If thinly sliced you get more than pre sliced packages.
Temeca M.
Land o lakes tends to have fewer additives than other brands especially if you are healthy conscience and don't want a lot of chemicals in your body. Their cheeses taste good too.
Kia L.
When I was little I love putting a big chuck of cheese in the microwave and just eat it. Although cheese is fattening Some Nurse said they're very healthy. I would totally recommend this item for others.
Amber E.
Herriman, UT
I really enjoy the flavor in Land O Lakes mild cheese. I find this brand melts nicely and has a good aftertaste. It costs slightly more than other brands, but quality is tasted.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
We are wild about land o lakes mild cheddar in my house. My nephew will have it with slices of ham and crackers. My daughter likes it in her turkey sandwiches thinly sliced. I love it melted on a piece of chicken breast or made into a cheese sauce poured over cauliflower and broccoli. We love this cheese!
Sabrina T.
I like to use copious amounts of this stuff when I am making a Mac and cheese. Even if it's not from scratch, when added to Kraft Mac and cheese it still tastes amazing because the cheese is real.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Omg this cheese here is so good we buy this cheese and we grate it for our use of different types of food cheese lovers if you've never had this its time to give it a try land o lakes is the best