BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love this brand of cheese! Whenever we have company, I always put out this cheese along with crackers. It is pretty healthy for you and easy to slice, along with being a good price. I would buy this again.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for sandwiches, or cheese roll up. Widely available at most supermarkets, and generally less expensive. A good option for a mild cheddar which can be good for sandwiches where you do not want the cheese to overshadow the rest of the sandwich. Honestly though, I still generally prefer a sharper cheddar.
Angela B.
Monroe, GA
I love cheese. I love it. my husband and I think Cheese and bacon make almost everything better. We got this brand cuase it was on sale, and now when we can, we buy more. it's so yummy and creamy and it melts likes a dream and we add tot he top of mac and cheese and sandwiches and baked tators. all yum
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
The deli at my local grocery store always has amazing sales on land o lakes! It's the only cheese my kids like to eat on their lunch meat sandwiches! It has the right mixture of taste, texture and flavor you can ask for in a sliced american cheese :-)
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
The Land O Lakes brand has a great flavor. It usually goes on sale at my local grocer fairly often too. Sometimes I prefer the Land O Lakes fresh from the deli, but if I don't have time to wait, this is nice too.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
This cheese was quite interesting to my boyfriend and I. I was honestly expecting a sharper cheddar cheese but was surprised to find that it was more mild. I will definitely purchase this again to cook with and I would recommend to friends and family.
Mary A.
Land O Lakes is one of the brands I really love and trust. The quality is superb and the taste is excellent. This mild cheddar is rich and smooth, perfect for anything you can put cheese on :D
Lin M.
I have eaten this brand’s cheese all my life and I love it, it is so rich in flavor and it fills me up and makes me so happy. I always feel more positive and happy when I eat a bit of cheese, maybe I just really love cheese but I feel this brand makes incredibly tasty cheese that I cannot live without!
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
This is cheese does the trick for the price! If you're looking for sharp cheddar to wow someone else though, I'd get a different brand. It's great for slicing and snacking with some grapes.
Courtney W.
Great cheese to slice and eat with crackers! Found at Walmart and Target along with most retailers. Around 2-3 dollar range. If thinly sliced you get more than pre sliced packages.