BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joe H.
Anaheim, CA
The flavor on this cheese is mild but goes great with anything when grated or sliced. I love baking sweet potato and broccoli with Land O Lake Cheddar cheese. I have been using this brand for quite some time now. I would most definitely buy this product again
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
I tried this cheese for the breakfast casserole that I made for Christmas party and it was gone in seconds! The cheese combined all the flavors and melted perfectly! My favorite thing is that I can find this cheese at any grocery store and very affordable!
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
I love mild cheddar cheese it is so good. It is isn't pricey and it is worth getting. It is not expesnsive at all for the size you get. The value is great. I would recommend on buying this cheese. It is very healthy for you and kids love it. I would buy it again.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
I like that it comes in a black so you can cut off as much as you want and it stays fresh in the package. You cannot settle great it to put into recipes or cut into cubes to serve as appetizers
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for sandwiches, or cheese roll up. Widely available at most supermarkets, and generally less expensive. A good option for a mild cheddar which can be good for sandwiches where you do not want the cheese to overshadow the rest of the sandwich. Honestly though, I still generally prefer a sharper cheddar.
Angela B.
Monroe, GA
I love cheese. I love it. my husband and I think Cheese and bacon make almost everything better. We got this brand cuase it was on sale, and now when we can, we buy more. it's so yummy and creamy and it melts likes a dream and we add tot he top of mac and cheese and sandwiches and baked tators. all yum
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
The deli at my local grocery store always has amazing sales on land o lakes! It's the only cheese my kids like to eat on their lunch meat sandwiches! It has the right mixture of taste, texture and flavor you can ask for in a sliced american cheese :-)
Raj F.
I usually purchase this when we have BBQ's. It tastes great on-top of a burger, however, it does not melt very well. I say that it pans fair against other cheese brands that are good for cheese sandwiches for the meting capabilities. But I would recommend for flavor.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
The Land O Lakes brand has a great flavor. It usually goes on sale at my local grocer fairly often too. Sometimes I prefer the Land O Lakes fresh from the deli, but if I don't have time to wait, this is nice too.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
This cheese was quite interesting to my boyfriend and I. I was honestly expecting a sharper cheddar cheese but was surprised to find that it was more mild. I will definitely purchase this again to cook with and I would recommend to friends and family.