Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar and Co-Jack Snack Cheese Variety Pack uploaded by Malij S.Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar and Co-Jack Snack Cheese Variety Pack uploaded by Shawna H.Land O'Lakes Mild Cheddar and Co-Jack Snack Cheese Variety Pack uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Mild Cheddar Cheese: Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).
Co-jack Cheese: Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
Although I don’t really like cheese but these were really good the flavor was so good not like the normal cheese and the value is good and I guess it’s healthy because it’s a very light snack and I would buy it again in future.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, SC
Oh my gosh I love these. They are the perfect snack and so satisfying. The size is amazing. I used to eat these a lot when I was on the Keto diet and they were perfect for after dinner or as a quick midday snack
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
These are so yum with anything! My nieces and nephew love it as they are great snacks for kids! I’ve been a repeated consumer of this and not once did this brand and cheese disappointed me. Looking forward to my snacks!
Cleda R.
San Diego
Love the individual packets. Great for fast snack. Also I think this brand of cheeses has great flavor. It’s a little more costly buying individual but if in a hurry very convenient. Plus if you like variety of cheeses great way to go. One of my favorites.
Kaela B.
jacksonville
These are our household favorite. The kids love to have them as a quick snack and we love to throw them in lunches. The kids like getting some choice and I love they are getting something healthy to eat!
Tamara C.
I love having these on hand for snacking! I like how they're individually packaged so you can eat one or more depending on what you're wanting. Cheese and pickles are the greatest combo ever, if you didn't know!
Sheryl B.
Toledo
Absolutely love this product. It’s reasonably priced and packaged so one can easily grab a piece of cheese when on the run. The flavor is very good and I will continue to purchase and available for the grandkids.
Megan W.
Rexburg, ID
These individually wrapped slices of cheese are perfect for a cheese addict like myself. I used to purchase string cheese frequently, but these have kind of replaced that habit. Good for a small snack and easy to pack in lunches.

Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
How many individual cheeses are in the bag?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
I never seen,are they good?

Walmart