BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Pretty good cheese for the price. This is great cheese for comfort food. It's easy to cut into smaller pieces. This is also great for using in other foods. Also a great cheese for parties. I typically like this cheese over some other "fancy" cheeses.
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
This cheese was absolutely delicious. I normally don't like cheddar but after I tried this I couldn't stop buying it. It has a rich and creamy taste which I look for in cheese. I would definitely reccomend it
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This presentation is ideal to take a quick lunch as its packaging is super practical is well sealed to prevent any accident and know stays cool is expensive for the amount that brings
I would try some other of their presentations
I recommend it because it tastes good and is a practical presentation to carry
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
Sarah C.
Although this isn't exactly fresh and doesn't have the great taste of local dairy cheese, it is still a good cheese if you're in a pinch or live in an area that doesn't have local dairy cheeses.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
This cheese is great also. It taste cheesy but not overly cheesy. Great to eat as it is or with sandwiches compared to other brands. I would buy at local supermarket and would buy again. I recommend to other shoppers.
Paola V.
Instead of buying shredded cheese, I always buy this block cheese now. I shred it on my own and it tastes so much better. People actually think that I have changed recipes because it makes things taste so much better. I definitely will continue to buy in the future.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
Yummy no and superb in taste. I have used this in many different meals and it has been a great cheese to have. I definitely will continue to buy in the future.
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
No like the flavor the texture is a big NO is incredibly but it is isn't cheesy at all the color is to orange like a coloring food no no like that
Tara B.
Denver, CO
My family loves this cheese eats it just like that or cut it up to eat with chexs real good and don't have that grease feeling well