Land O'Lakes Margarine with Vegetable Oil uploaded by Karri K.

BY LAND O'LAKES #44 in Butter & Margarine

Warm, Pull-apart Cookies That Quickly Disappear. Oven-fresh Muffins With Icing Drizzled On Top. Sweet, Hearty Cornbread That Completes The Meal. Every Stick Of Land O Lakes Margarine Contains 80% Vegetable Oil, Ensuring You Get Great Results Every Time You Bake.

Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil), Soybean Oil, Water, Buttermilk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Soy Lecithin And Mono And Diglycerides (Emulsifiers), Lactic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-carotene (Color).

• Is this good for you... Is it better then butter4 Answers
  • Is this good for you... Is it better then butter3 Answers
  • Is it healthier than regular butter 6 Answers
Karri K.
Huntington, WV
I use butter in everything i make and land o lakes sure have the best flavor by far . From my steak to potatoes i add a little butter to make everyrhing taste just right.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
The land O lakes is the only brand of butter i will purchase. I use it for just about everything that requires butter, and couldn't imagine not having it in the kitchen at all times. Price point is decent and the product is quality. I would recommend!
Demetria A.
This margarine spreads well on a piece of toast. I also like to use this to oil my pan, when I am making scrambled eggs. Very cheap, easy to locate in the grocery stores, and always in stock.
Christy G.
I'm always using Land O Lakes margarine! I personally can't tell a difference between this and butter others may though. Highly recommend to at least try it and if you don't like it you won't be out a lot of money.
Bailee P.
Edmond, OK
This product is just average in my opinion. It tastes like normal butter substitutes, wether you get the salted or unsalted. Nothing to write home about. It is a good value for the average price. I bought it once and wasn't a huge fan.
Shannon P.
Lambertville, MI
Land O Lakes brings great products to our table! The fact that it is creamy and flavorful (almost like I churned it myself), makes me always re-purchase this brand.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
I like to use this with cooking. But not so much like when I want a little butter on my pancakes it's good but I still would recommend I can't believe it's not butter over this one. But it's my second choice option.
savannah j.
Eagle, MI
I always use stick butter over tub butter when given the option, just makes baking easier. Good taste, but nothing spectacular. Decent for its price
Natchitoches, LA
It has a rich flavor creamy I barely use it it's amazing I would highly recommend it I don't know if it's healthy just look at the ingredients
Debbie S.
Good for cooking. Good price, also good for baking.. nothing else to say and won't let me post it yet!!!!!!
Natchitoches, LA
Is it healthier than regular butter
Natchitoches, LA
Would y'all recommend this item
sherry c.