Land O'Lakes Margarine Pure and Creamy

by Land O'Lakes

Spread On Freshly Baked Bread Or Cascading Down A Mound Of Mashed Potatoes, Land O Lakes® Margarine Is Always Ready To Use Right Out Of The Tub. Perfect For Spreading Or Topping, It's An Excellent Source Of Omega-3 Ala.

Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Buttermilk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Soy Lecithin And Mono And Diglycerides (Emulsifiers), Lactic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-carotene.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Margarine Pure and Creamy!
Akron, OH
I don't use margarine often but when I do it is Land O' Lakes. It is creamy and soft, I like to use on toast fresh out of the toaster.
No Special Diet
My least favorite brand of butter is Land O lakes with out a doubt. It's just too salty for my liking
Ellwood City , PA
My favorite butter it is so smooth and creamy and it taste amazing i usually only get land a lakes
No Special Diet