Add a Photo

By LAND O'LAKES
Land O'LakesĀ® Margarine.
Get great baking results.
Learn how!
80% vegetable oil.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
The land O lakes is the only brand of butter i will purchase. I use it for just about everything that requires butter, and couldn't imagine not having it in the kitchen at all times. Price point is decent and the product is quality. I would recommend!
Christy G.
Christy G.
I'm always using Land O Lakes margarine! I personally can't tell a difference between this and butter others may though. Highly recommend to at least try it and if you don't like it you won't be out a lot of money.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Imperial, MO
This product is so delicious! It goes on so smoothly and it's rich and creamy
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Foodie Expert
Good for cooking. Good price, also good for baking.. nothing else to say and won't let me post it yet!!!!!!
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
I like to use this with cooking. But not so much like when I want a little butter on my pancakes it's good but I still would recommend I can't believe it's not butter over this one. But it's my second choice option.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Garland, TX
This is very smooth rich and creamy very taste use it when I make pancakes at home.!!!
Natchitoches, LA
It has a rich flavor creamy I barely use it it's amazing I would highly recommend it I don't know if it's healthy just look at the ingredients
Cyndi P.
Cyndi P.
Blue Bell, PA
Rich, creamy, and sweet. I love it. You can get it at Giant and it is not very expensive.
Shaylin V.
Shaylin V.
Goshen, NY
Best butter brand you can get. Why bother with anything else. Also... try the hot chocolate.
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
This margarine spreads well on a piece of toast. I also like to use this to oil my pan, when I am making scrambled eggs. Very cheap, easy to locate in the grocery stores, and always in stock.
Natchitoches, LA
Is it healthier than regular butter
Natchitoches, LA
Would y'all recommend this item
Clarksville, TN