BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O'Lakes® Margarine.
Get great baking results.
Learn how!
80% vegetable oil. see more...

• Is this good for you... Is it better then butter4 Answers
  • Is this good for you... Is it better then butter3 Answers
  • Is it healthier than regular butter 6 Answers
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
The land O lakes is the only brand of butter i will purchase. I use it for just about everything that requires butter, and couldn't imagine not having it in the kitchen at all times. Price point is decent and the product is quality. I would recommend!
Christy G.
Christy G.
Foodie Expert
I'm always using Land O Lakes margarine! I personally can't tell a difference between this and butter others may though. Highly recommend to at least try it and if you don't like it you won't be out a lot of money.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Murray, KY
Foodie Expert
This product is so delicious! It goes on so smoothly and it's rich and creamy
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Edmond, OK
This product is just average in my opinion. It tastes like normal butter substitutes, wether you get the salted or unsalted. Nothing to write home about. It is a good value for the average price. I bought it once and wasn't a huge fan.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Foodie Expert
Good for cooking. Good price, also good for baking.. nothing else to say and won't let me post it yet!!!!!!
Natchitoches, LA
It has a rich flavor creamy I barely use it it's amazing I would highly recommend it I don't know if it's healthy just look at the ingredients
Cyndi P.
Cyndi P.
Blue Bell, PA
Rich, creamy, and sweet. I love it. You can get it at Giant and it is not very expensive.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Garland, TX
This is very smooth rich and creamy very taste use it when I make pancakes at home.!!!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
lambertville, MI
Foodie Expert
Land O Lakes brings great products to our table! The fact that it is creamy and flavorful (almost like I churned it myself), makes me always re-purchase this brand.
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
I like to use this with cooking. But not so much like when I want a little butter on my pancakes it's good but I still would recommend I can't believe it's not butter over this one. But it's my second choice option.
Natchitoches, LA
Would y'all recommend this item
Natchitoches, LA
Is it healthier than regular butter
Clarksville, TN