BY LAND O'LAKES

Find Butter And Margarine at Target.com! LOL EUROPEAN BUTTER 8OZ SALTED STICKS see more...

Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I enjoyed this butter or a fresh baguette ! Is is just heavenly! Very creamy with a hint of salt.!
Amber Dawn H.
This butter is super creamy and delicious, it has a great taste and a smooth texture. I wouldn't use this as an every day butter because it is expensive but it was a wonderful treat to get to try it. Thanks for the opportunity Bzzagent, another product hit cause you were kind enough to included me.
Kristen A.
Rockmart, GA
This is by far the best butter I have ever eaten. It's super creamy and delicious and makes simple items like toast seem a little special. *I received this product free for testing from Bzzagent. My opinion is my own*
Amber P.
La Salle, IL
I have to admit, I'm picky about butter. Certain kinds I like for cooking and others for a spread. This one is awesome all around. It's got a great taste and a smooth texture. This will definitely be my go to for everything now.
Myra H.
This butter is amazing! It's thick and creamy, and it tastes like butter but without that gross oily taste that some butter tends to have. I got to try this free courtesy of BzzAgent, and thanks to them, I've found a butter I love!
Rhiannon E.
Danville , VT
This butter is amazing. Creamy, rich, and wonderful. I got some coupons at the store as well as it being on sale and I am hooked.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This butter is delicious! I received it free to try and I baked some butter shortbread bars with it. It is richer and creamier than any other brand I have tried, which is probably due to the higher milkfat. I wouldn't use this as an every day butter because it is expensive. But if you are looking for a high quality butter for special dishes, this is it.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
This is just okay, not my fav. Glad I was able to test this out for free. I got the salted version and it tasted so bland without any salt taste but still read the sodium levels! Texture was normal... like my organic butter I already have... Which is better then this. The look and designs are pretty.
Rhiannon G.
I was able to try this product as a sample and did not think there was a real difference in butters. This was great for baking as it seemed to be a creamier butter to use!