BY LAND O'LAKES

Adds Smooth, Zesty Flavor To Your Favorite Sandwich Or Hot Party Dip. Land O Lakes® Hot Pepper Combines Spicy Jalapeños And Creamy Dairy, With Just The Right Amount Of Medium Heat. Available At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Bell Peppers, Vinegar, Oleoresin Capsicum, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Enzymes.

Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
This is my favorite cheese to add to a sandwich. I like spicy foods so this adds a nice spice without killing the taste-buds. I'd usually grab a half pound to keep in the refrigerator for those quick make sandwiches
Ta'Lemia M.
This is the perfect cheese for a spicy kick to any sandwich or burger. I love putting it on bbq burgers with all the toppings. It's smooth and creamy with the right amount of heat!
Megan T.
Massillon , OH
Land O Lakes cheese is the only cheese that my family will eat. Such great flavors especially in the Hot Pepper cheese! It s a great tasting mild cheese that everyone will love! I will always be a long time customer to Land O Lakes and highly recommend this to others.
Julia S.
What a beautiful pair. Cheese, hot pepper, and jalepeno's. :') It's taking cheese to this whole nother level. The greatness and tastiness of the cheese is just beyond words. I'd try it for yourself. You will be mind blown at the spicy flavors. :')
Andréa L.
This cheese is great. It's creamy and spicy and goes great on any sandwich. It's not the greatest cheese out there but it's better than the cheese you get in a bag. It's also not the spiciest but it does the job and the flavor is there.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I have bought this to make a chili dip. It may be healthy and it may not be. Depends how you look at it. It dairy. I will be buying this again if I. Need to make any cheese dip. I recommend it .
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
When I go to the deli this is the one I go for. It's spicy but not too spicy. Where I go it's usually sold out so I end up getting my second for it which is pepperjack
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
Get this from my grocery store deli, love the flavor. I like it on my hamburgers and grilled chicken and turkey sandwiches. Get it species thick for extra flavor.
Arionna L.
Escondido, CA
Their jalapeño cheese is the greatest. I can just eat it straight from the package and just love it still. It's great in flavor and has a nice kick to it
Ashley W.
Denver, CO
I love spicy food! This cheese combines my two favorite things, cheese and spice! This cheese is great to cook with or good with just crackers.