BY LAND O'LAKES #14 in Butter & Margarine

Buttermilk Biscuits, Hot Out Of The Oven, Never Had It So Good. Land O Lakes® Honey Butter Spread Transforms The Ordinary Into The Extra Special. Spreadable Right Out Of The Fridge, It's The Perfect Hint Of Sweetness For Everything From Melting Into Your Morning Oatmeal To Tossing Into Steamed Veggies.

Cream, Sugar, Canola Oil, Water, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar Gum.

• "It is a great alternative for regular butter." in 1 review
Kayti B.
If you lovvveee honey flavored things (honey mustard, honey bbq, pb&h) add honey butter to the list! And literally I promise you can trust this review, because I only want people to know that this is the best-tasting brand for honey butter. Well, okay, I know everyone has different tastes. But this is 100% my opinion and I just highly recommended. It tastes so real and sweet, and not nasty, fake, or irregular. I love to eat it with King Hawaiian Rolls. You're welcome;)
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This stuff is super delicious!!! They honey goes great with the familiar butter taste! this goes perfect on any kind of bread or wheat. I would not recommend cooking with this butter though, I learned that the hard way. This is just to be used as a spread only.
Christine H.
I'm such a butter fan and hands down, I can say without any hesitation that this is absolutely THE BEST BUTTER I'VE EVER HAD!!! I was shopping at Mariano's last week and this product randomly caught my eye. The butter spreads on very easy, as it is butter spread and the taste is flavorful and just beyond delicious. I'm in love!!!
Hannah D.
Carriere, MS
Affordable sweet butter, you get less that the usual original container of butter from other brands but this butter has something sweet about it that goes great with toast in the morning. I don't buy it often just due to my limitation of it as a toast or bread. But for my one person it's goes a long way.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
The honey butter is great tasting flavor. I don't always use this because it is sweeter than traditional butter. Great to put on toast with tea or biscuits with tea. I would buy again a and I would recommend for you to try.
Mariah K.
This goes great on an English muffin or breakfast toast! One of my absolute favorite brands, as I think their flavors are both delicious and true to what they advertise. I love the hint of honey in this!
Brittany W.
Nice easy spread. Gives flavor to any kind of bread or bagel. Lots of natural ingredients so doesn't make you feel like you're eating bad things. And great hint of flavor tasty on a morning bagel
Megan M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
This is by far the best flavored butter I have ever tasted. I LOVE eating bread and butter for snacks throughout the day now because it's so amazing. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you pick it up from your local grocery store. I can promise you won't regret it!
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
This honey butter is really good. It's sweet but not overpowering, with a light honey taste. It's great on homemade sourdough bread or dinner rolls. However, it is fairly stiff straight from the fridge and needs a few minutes standing at room temperature to be spreadable. Overall, very tasty and a great supplement to your carb of choice.
Morgan B.
This product is pretty good. I love honey butter and this is from Land'O Lakes which is a brand that I trust. The fact that it is spreadable is amazing to. It does have somewhat of an artificial taste but it doesn't bother me at all.