Land O'Lakes Honey Butter Spread

by Land O'Lakes

Buttermilk biscuits, hot out of the oven, never had it so good. Land O Lakes Honey Butter Spread transforms the ordinary into the extra special. Spreadable right out of the fridge, it's the perfect hint of sweetness for everything from melting into your morning oatmeal to tossing into steamed veggies.

does this taste like golden corrals honey spread ? or ryan’s ?
does this taste like golden corrals honey spread ? or ryan’s ?
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Honey Butter Spread!
Product Highlights
It is a great alternative for regular butter.in reviews
gracie M.
Land O'Lakes Honey Butter Spread uploaded by gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG!!! the best sweet butter ever lol .. love this butter on toast, its kinda a whipped butter with honey its delicious #butter #honey #food #landolakes
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Land O'Lakes Honey Butter Spread uploaded by Mandy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is full of flavor! I love how easy the packaging is to store and I also love how easy it spreads! I love putting it on my Bagels in the morning.
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
This is a great tasting bread spread. Let the container set out and get to room temperature and then spread on your favorite bread or bagel. The taste is sweet and delicious to the palette. This product can be found at Wal-mart and it is affordable as well. This is a buy and try to see for yourself weather it becomes your taste desire.. Land O'Lakes Honey Butter Spread
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
This is soooooo good. I love to use it on my dinner rolls, croissants, and toast. Once you allow it to soften it spreads nice and evenly. It’s definitely worth every penny. I highly recommend the if you have not tried it already.
Morgan M.
Mckinney, TX
This is the best stuff. My son will eat an entire loaf of toasted bread as long as he has this to go on it
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
This honey butter spread is so delicious on toast, muffins, bagels and croissants. A fantastic blend of creamy smooth butter and delicious sweet honey.
Amber S.
Palm Coast, FL
This is absolutely wonderful! It’s so good on toast, biscuits, bagels... the list really goes on. If you haven’t tried it, you really should.
Casey S.
I love butter and this is one of the staple butter brands. This type specifically is deliciously sweet with just enough honey in it. I grew up on it and I feel like it has that delicious creamy sharp buttery taste! It is probably my favorite butter brand out there for sure, and I buy it all of the time.
Katie M.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Holy cow. This spread is awesome. I know I could just mix honey and butter but it’s not super expensive and it spreads nicely. It’s great on regular toast and baguettes. It really shines on cinnamon raisin toast. I’ll probably always keep some in the fridge.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I love this butter it has a very good taste. I use butter alot in my house, specially for cooking. And this butter has a delicious taste.