Land O'Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream, 1pt uploaded by Amanda D.Land O'Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream, 1pt uploaded by Valeria P.Land O'Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream, 1pt uploaded by Chloe W.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Tara S.
Twin Falls, ID
I've always thought Heavy Whipping Cream was for desserts. Mainly for baking, maybe even coffee. Until recently I've been exposed to some more uses. I use it in my sauce for pasta, I'm not a big tomato or tomato based sauce fan. I prefer something cheesy or a kind of Alfredo sauce. I recently made some pasta with chicken, bacon, spinach garlic & heavy cream.... It was amazing. Good bye tomato based sauces, were venturing out to creamy delightful alternative.
Dana M.
Wyoming, PA
Great product! It made my creamy tomato chicken taste even better! I️ love adding a little touch of cream to my dishes! It really adds much needed flavor! You don’t need much of this to take your dish from blah to wow!
Cynthia M.
I don't really know what you're SUPPOSED to use heavy cream for, but I'm on a keto diet and I use this as a creamer substitute in my coffee. I'm not someone who can drink coffee black and this makes it taste good.
Melissa L.
I used this heavy whipping cream to make whipped cream and it was delicious! I had some leftover and even made my own butter which was a fun and messy experience.
Mary L.
We use this every year for thanksgiving to make our own butter. It started out as a tradition as a way to keep the little kids busy while the grown ups cooked but now we all get into it. Just pour the cream in a jar and shake until it separates!
Megan K.
Rosenberg, TX
I use this for all kinds of stuff- baking, cooking, and even in my coffee in the morning. It's got a great texture. Makes fantastic whipped cream, and it's delicious in cream-based soups. Potato soup is my favorite thing to use it in!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
When I'm making something that calls for heavy whipping cream Land O Lakes is the one I grab. I love how it makes all my dishes so much fluff and creamier. I use it when making my grandmas homemade scallop potatoes.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
I love this. I used some just the other day for making some homemade whipped cream. It was great! I am going to use it for making frosting soon I think perhaps.
Sanjana N.
I just love this brand whipping cream. I use it for frosting cakes, Indian curries and gravies, for making ice creams, for pastas and soups..
kaitlyn o.
i will only use this to make my homemade alfredo sauce. it had an excellent creamy flavor to it that really completes my yummy alfredo sauce