Land O'Lakes Half & Half uploaded by Joanna W.Land O'Lakes Half & Half uploaded by Vicki W.Land O'Lakes Half & Half uploaded by Grizette M.

BY LAND O'LAKES #47 in Milk

Bring Out The Rich Flavor Of Coffee With A Delicious Splash Of Creamy Land O Lakes® Half & Half.

Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This half and half cream is what I use as my coffee creamer every morning, sometimes 3 times every morning! I add a little of this, Stevia and sugar free syrup. Just mix it up a little and it is ready to drink.
Manasa V.
I use this occasionally while making a few Indian dishes like Paneer. Works great to add gravy. I am a repeat consumer. I purchased this maybe once a month or once in two months. Usually, buy this at Walmart. Good quality. Like that it comes in a small package because I use very little and it is perishable.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I love land of lakes half and half. I'm not a big dream in my coffee person but when I do feel like when I'm in the mood it has to be Land Of Lakes. So creamy and smooth. Highly recommend it. It comes in different sizes from $1.99 to $4.99 worth it
daibelys g.
This is the best dam half and half ever!!!! Every time i run out to buy more I always pick up a minimum of four! no joke!! I can not drink my coffee with out this. I even got my husband hooked! Actually my whole house is hooked on half and half! Its so good sometimes supermarkets actually run out and I have to go hunting!
Erina M.
My favorite half & half. I usually buy this brand because I feel like it has much more flavor than other half & half brands I've tried. It makes my coffee creamier and it just tastes delicious. Plus it doesn't have too many calories. Still I don't recommend using too much of it, cause dairy products are a threat for our cholesterol..
Lilah W.
Land o Lakes half and half has a fresh natural flavor that is a treat in coffee or hot cereal. It seems to last longer in the fridge than the store brand and tastes MUCH better. Even though it's rarely on sale at Kroger, I still purchase it. A good product that is worth the extra money.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Just bought some of this half and half. Worked great in my coffee and tasted great. I also like that it comes in a smaller size, perfect for summer when my coffee consumption goes down due to heat!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this creamer, its creamy ans so rich. I use it in my scrambled eggs because it makes them fluffy and so good. I sometimes put it in my tea and coffee but mostly I drink those black.
Abbie B.
This is the only half and half that I buy. It's so good. It makes everything so much better. I use it in my Mac and cheese and it's just got so much more flavor.
Miranda W.
Love this. Great in coffee and sometimes I use this in place of light or heavy cream without much of a flavor or consistency difference.