Land O'Lakes Half and Half uploaded by Vicki W.Land O'Lakes Half and Half uploaded by Grizette M.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O LakesĀ® Half And Half.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Made with all natural milk and cream.
One Pint (473mL). see more...

Manasa V.
I use this occasionally while making a few Indian dishes like Paneer. Works great to add gravy. I am a repeat consumer. I purchased this maybe once a month or once in two months. Usually, buy this at Walmart. Good quality. Like that it comes in a small package because I use very little and it is perishable.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Foodie Expert
I love land of lakes half and half. I'm not a big dream in my coffee person but when I do feel like when I'm in the mood it has to be Land Of Lakes. So creamy and smooth. Highly recommend it. It comes in different sizes from $1.99 to $4.99 worth it
daibelys g.
Foodie Expert
This is the best dam half and half ever!!!! Every time i run out to buy more I always pick up a minimum of four! no joke!! I can not drink my coffee with out this. I even got my husband hooked! Actually my whole house is hooked on half and half! Its so good sometimes supermarkets actually run out and I have to go hunting!
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
Best creamer ever! Use it every morning in my coffee. Would recommend to to everyone. My favorite creamer
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I can't live without my half n half I love this one in particular it's perfect with tea or coffee
Grizette M.
Foodie Expert
Esxellent! Make my morning coffee better ...fresh taste, rich and creamy .. full recommend
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Gourmet Half
I love this creamer, its creamy ans so rich. I use it in my scrambled eggs because it makes them fluffy and so good. I sometimes put it in my tea and coffee but mostly I drink those black.
Miranda W.
Review for: Half Traditional
Love this. Great in coffee and sometimes I use this in place of light or heavy cream without much of a flavor or consistency difference.
Erina M.
Foodie Expert
Review for: Ghr 1000 The Natural Choice For Vitality Muscle Building Energy And Anti-Aging Supplement P;
My favorite half & half. I usually buy this brand because I feel like it has much more flavor than other half & half brands I've tried. It makes my coffee creamier and it just tastes delicious. Plus it doesn't have too many calories. Still I don't recommend using too much of it, cause dairy products are a threat for our cholesterol..
Lilah W.
Land o Lakes half and half has a fresh natural flavor that is a treat in coffee or hot cereal. It seems to last longer in the fridge than the store brand and tastes MUCH better. Even though it's rarely on sale at Kroger, I still purchase it. A good product that is worth the extra money.