Land O'Lakes Half and Half uploaded by Vicki W.Land O'Lakes Half and Half uploaded by Grizette M.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O LakesĀ® Half And Half.
Ultra-pasteurized.
Made with all natural milk and cream.
One Pint (473mL). see more...

Erina M.
My favorite half & half. I usually buy this brand because I feel like it has much more flavor than other half & half brands I've tried. It makes my coffee creamier and it just tastes delicious. Plus it doesn't have too many calories. Still I don't recommend using too much of it, cause dairy products are a threat for our cholesterol..
Lilah W.
Land o Lakes half and half has a fresh natural flavor that is a treat in coffee or hot cereal. It seems to last longer in the fridge than the store brand and tastes MUCH better. Even though it's rarely on sale at Kroger, I still purchase it. A good product that is worth the extra money.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I can't live without my half n half I love this one in particular it's perfect with tea or coffee
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I love land of lakes half and half. I'm not a big dream in my coffee person but when I do feel like when I'm in the mood it has to be Land Of Lakes. So creamy and smooth. Highly recommend it. It comes in different sizes from $1.99 to $4.99 worth it
Manasa V.
I use this occasionally while making a few Indian dishes like Paneer. Works great to add gravy. I am a repeat consumer. I purchased this maybe once a month or once in two months. Usually, buy this at Walmart. Good quality. Like that it comes in a small package because I use very little and it is perishable.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this creamer, its creamy ans so rich. I use it in my scrambled eggs because it makes them fluffy and so good. I sometimes put it in my tea and coffee but mostly I drink those black.
Miranda W.
Love this. Great in coffee and sometimes I use this in place of light or heavy cream without much of a flavor or consistency difference.
Claudia H.
I love this half & half from Land O Lakes, it's very creamy and rich. Always use this for my Thai tea drink / coffee.
Rachel D.
Land O Lakes half and half is great. I like the texture and the taste. It isn't too sweet, but adds enough flavor.
Alexis R.
This is my walk-on product that needs more attention! It is creamy, delicious, and useful for a number of recipes.