BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I can't eat this stuff straight up I love their sharpe cheddar! I cut it up and slices and eat them all the time. It's like the perfect sharpe and it's a good flavor and good value.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Can't say I'm disappointed. I am very picky with cheeses, but don't need the most expensive. This is a great extra sharp cheddar with a lot of flavor. Does not seem to go bad to quickly, but I usually grate it or eat slices with an apple so it's gone pretty fast.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this cheese. It tastes great and is very fresh. It is a very great value and I would highly recommend it to everyone. I buy it at my local grocery store. It is much better than similar products. I will definitely be buying it again for my family
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
For all you tart cheese lovers, this is for you! Moist aged cheddar, worth a taste that's distinct. Great cold with fruit trays, cheese trays. Even better melted in quesadillas or tacos. My family loves this cheese. It's affordable, but not sold everywhere anymore.
Debra P.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always buy this brand, it is very creamy and tasty. I usually buy it from Walmart or my local farm market. It is great on grilled cheese or just a bologna sandwich. It is not processed cheese which I like a lot. I definitely would buy again and would recommend it to others
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I'm a whimp when it comes to spicy foods but I really like this one. It's healthy in smaller amounts and perfectly works on bread or as part of a cheer spread. It's quite an amount of cheese but they do have smaller ones as well.
ashley c.
Somerville , NJ
Land O Lakes is hands my favorite brand of cheeses. My only complaint is that the cheese slices are a little thicker than i prefer but taste wise it is the best one i have tried. Perfect for those improve dinners consisting of a grilled cheese and tomato soup
Rose C.
We enjoy this Land O Lakes extra sharp cheddar because in our opinion the extra sharp has more cheddar flavor especially if eaten at room temperature. It's super healthy and a delicious way to get your protein in your diet.
D'Nay C.
Baxter Springs, KS
One of the yummiest sharp cheeses that we but regularly. It grates well & the sharp flavor is just that. Some other brands are not as sharp. When making home made Mac & cheese I use 3 cheeses & this has to be one of them
Mellony H.
Oregon City, OR
Land o lakes is a great brand and this cheese specifically is so yummy! I love how smooth and sharp it is. A package can go a long ways too! Perfect for everything. I love their butter too!