BY LAND O'LAKES

Add An Extra Touch To A Chile Seared Steak With Hollandaise, A Creamy Custard Or A Crisp Baguette From Your Favorite Bakery. Land O Lakes® European Style Super Premium Unsalted Butter Has A Creamier Texture And Richer Flavor.It’s Made With Fresh Sweet Cream And Churned For A Higher Milk Fat Content, And No Added Salt Means A Pure, Sweet Cream Flavor That Amplifies Your Favorite Dishes. Available In Premeasured, Ready-to-use Sticks, Individually Wrapped To Keep It Tasting Fresh Longer.

Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring.

Rachel A.
Portland
This butter is really good! I highly recommend buying it if you see it. I found it at Grocery Outlet for $0.99 so I would say that is affordable :) I have a butter croc so it keeps the butter at room temperature which makes it very convenient and easy to spread.
Diana D.
I got this for .99 cents so it was my first time using it. It is very creamy and tastes great on toast or bagels. My children even enjoyed it so that was a plus for me. You also get box tops if you have a child that goes to school and they collect these
Gabrielle R.
This is my favorite brand of butter. I love baking with this butter. The stick shape is very convenient when you want to leave the butter out to soften, and it makes it easy for a butter knife to cut through it.
Prarthana R.
Jersey City, NJ
I love butter - the smell, the taste! This is your classic European style butter- tastes superior to your normal store butter and adds great flavor .
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
These butter is awesome. It tastes good on toasted bread. I have it every morning and my kids enjoy it also.
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
The best butter you can get. It tastes creamy and good and just like it does in germany