BY LAND O'LAKES

Victoria N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this brand of cheese. I get mine at Krogers or Sams. The flavor is great and when I buy it at Sams I usually get more for the money and last longer at home.
TONYA G.
Tuscumbia, AL
We really love Land O Lakes Havarti Premium Deli Cheese Slices. They taste great on a sandwich. I am a repeat customer and love Land O Lakes products. It has a great cheesy taste and is a change from regular cheese. I recommend this cheese to others.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
I've been eating this brand of cheese since I was kid! Now I buy this brand for my family. Swiss is our favorite because it melts wonderfully over tuna and English muffins.
Jill C.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite deli American cheese, it's delish! The price is always great and it's regularly on sale at my local grocery store. Makes great sandwiches and melts down perfect for grilled cheese, no complaints!
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love swiss cheese but this is by far one of my favorites. It goes good on everything i use it in almost everything i make. It was super affordable which is perfect for my budget. I would buy this product again. it might even become a regular purchase.
Marlene M.
Palmdale, CA
This cheese is good when you are making quesadillas or lasagna it has a good flavor that a lot of cheese don't have because sometimes they taste like powder
Madeline S.
I've bought this before at a local deli and the cheese slices are super thick and not that great. I don't really like this brand in the first place.
Ryann L.
Definitely get land o lakes brand cheese when I'm at the grocery store. I think getting it cut fresh is so much better than pre sliced cheese
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Land o Lakes products are always the best. I just used the swiss cheese for a fondue. The taste is really good and is of high quality.
Tracy A.
Hayesville, NC
Great taste, easy cut, easy serve, great melt and mix. I like the price. It fits well in my budget. O will keep buying for my family