BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins. Enjoy Land O Lakes deli cheese- america's favorite for a reason. Try these other delicious varieties: swiss, american, muenster, hot pepper. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Mahajah T.
So before I write this as one say that I am addicted to review and cheese so I probably get this probably gonna be really good and I really love provolone cheese this cheese I don't know like what made it better but I specially like tell small the circles work so whenever I put inside a sandwich I don't have to put that money for to be full and I usually put it with salami and he's really good so of the prices was really good I personally like that was my favorite I always buy this whenever I finish it out so I can make a salad with it later for lunch that's really good .
Eileen G.
I usually only get this brand of butter, and skip the cheese. However, it is a decent brand and flavor. I like the slices for portion control and sandwiches. The flavors are just as good as any other brand, so it really depends on what price I can find .
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Land O Lakes Deli Provolone Shingle Pack Slices are a weekly purchase in our home. It beats waiting in long lines at the Deli. Perfect for sandwiches or just to snack on with crackers. I bit higher priced than having sliced in the deli though.
Love cheese. Individual slices are great, resealable package, healthy for you and tastes great. Good price for a great product, I definitely purchase this often. I would recommend this to others.
Megan C.
One of my favorite brands of provolone cheeses. It is more creamy than others. I also feel like I am eating real cheese opposed to cheese with a lot of chemicals that other brands put in theirs.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
Love dishes goes with great whenever I make sandwiches nothing I can't complain highly recommend these easy to use very cheap and very affordable have you recommended
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Land O Lakes does it right every time with everything the put their hands on. This provolone tastes like it came from an Italian deli. I would highly recommend.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
I love making sandwiches with these for the family. Great taste and no complaints! You wouldn't even know it comes presliced by the taste.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
This was served to us at a family cook out. It was really good on the burgers but i can't pay that price for normal household use!
Amber B.
Monroe, MI
My favorite sandwich cheese! I love the flavor. Made with milk! Not as easy to find in most stores. Good value for sliced cheese.