Land O'Lakes® Deli Provolone Cheese 6 Lb Loaf uploaded by Ana S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Geraldine S.
Geraldine S.
Not necessarily the best I've had but still pretty good. Wouldn't consider it my go to either.
Karen B.
Karen B.
I love cheese. This would make a great birthday gift. Lol. I love land o lakes cheeses
Carol K.
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
This cheese is so versatile that on sandwiches, make grilled cheese, or just snack! I for one prefer it melted and gooey on grilled cheese
Emily C.
Emily C.
Smooth textured easy to cut makes most sandwiches taste amazing. The taste is not anything like plastic and the flavor is not to overpowering.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Land o lakes is amazing we actually use it at a restaurant to make an amazing cheese dip
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Olive Branch, MS
Land o lakes provolone loaf is the perfect addition to my families sandwiches. The cheese stays fresh when stored properly and can last a while. Will continue to buy for my family to enjoy!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Buckeye, AZ
Super great cheese! Goes amazing for parties with some crackers! Very yummy worth the purchase!
Kimberly Q.
Kimberly Q.
This is my favorite cheese. I hate buying the ones that are individually wrapped. I think those taste like plastic so I only buy this cheese.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
South Royalton, VT
I love provolone, and I love that you can cut it to whatever thickness you need at the time! Land O Lakes cheeses are very healthy and wholesome.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
miranda, New York

Very tasty and nutritious, has a super soft and pleasant texture for my.
I am very picky cheeses and this is great