Land O'Lakes® Deli Provolone Cheese 6 Lb Loaf uploaded by Ana S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Emily C.
Smooth textured easy to cut makes most sandwiches taste amazing. The taste is not anything like plastic and the flavor is not to overpowering.
Kimberly Q.
This is my favorite cheese. I hate buying the ones that are individually wrapped. I think those taste like plastic so I only buy this cheese.
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
This cheese is so versatile that on sandwiches, make grilled cheese, or just snack! I for one prefer it melted and gooey on grilled cheese
Ruthann M.
I almost always get Land O Lakes products at our deli counter. I have found that the texture and flavor far out strip the competetors.
Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
This is a family favorite. Great product with wonderful taste. We use this daily and it is wonderful. The best on sandwiches.
Lourdes S.
Northampton, MA
I make some flour empanadas with cheese stuffed. And this cheese is the perfect one the best one. My kids and me love it....
Eric K.
I am a huge fan of these provolone cheese. they are high quality and have a great flavor and texture to them which is great!
Nancy B.
Bell, CA
i love this cheese. It melts really good i like to use it on my fav dish. like enchiladas. chile rellenos, quesadillas.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
My favorite cheese! I'm a big fan of Provelone especially land o lakes. It has a great flavor and not too strong.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
this is yummy and filling
the right amount of cheese
6 lb for not that much money.they are so yummy in my tummy.