BY LAND O'LAKES

6# LAND O'LAKES® Muenster Loaves see more...

Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Delicious! This cheese is great for cutting up and melting on wheat bread in a toaster oven for a quick and easy snack. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to purchase! It is a Great value!
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE me some Muenster cheese!! No one likes it, but I sure do. It tastes best with roast beef, honestly. It's always pretty cheap too, cuz no one ever wants it! I wish they made Babybel cheeses with this flavor....
Julianna G.
Munster cheese is one of my favorites for sure. This is great pretty much on anything like bread or pasta. I could eat this alone as well because it's really not that bitter like other cheeses.
Destiny W.
Tyler , TX
We used to have these at the hospital where I worked for the patients. They removed them off the nursing floor because the nurses and staff would eat the cheese all the time. This cheese tastes amazing and we couldn't keep our hands off of it. I like the small packs so that I can include them in my lunch to nibble on. Get this cheese and you won't be disappointed.
Giana C.
Albany, NY
Muenster cheese is the best! I dare you to try it. Its like a cross between American cheese and mild cheddar. Is great with crackers or on sandwiches and in cheesy hot dishes like mac and cheese because its stringy when melted
Denise R.
Asked one time at the deli section for a sample and I loved it, I'm a big cheese person. It's kind of expensive so only when I have the money to spend on it I'll buy it
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
I but this stuff my the pound at my local dairy. Amazing!!!!!!! So great on sandwiches and anything warm. The taste defiantly tastes fresh and of high quality.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
So I'll admit I've never bought 6 lbs of this cheese at once. It when I do to the deli this is the only cheese I'll get. It's delicious and so worth the price
Rith M.
Melrose, MA
I love land o lakes every cheese this one I use for my sandwiches with deli it's a staple in my fridge. I'm hooked right now on land o lakes 4 cheese too.
Kathryn B.
Tallahassee, FL
Great taste. I can't get enough of Muenster cheese in general, but this is great! Land O Lakes has some of the best Muenster I've had! Great job!