Land O'Lakes Deli Colby Cheese

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
My local deli carries land o lakes Colby cheese and I usually buy it when I need some cheese. I really like to use this on my sandwiches but it is also a really good snack on its own. It has that great flavor that makes me have just one more bite! I plan to continue buying this product.
Leah K.
very tasty! but this is nothing special compared to many of the other cheeses i have tried! delicious flavor and i definitely wouldn't reperchase due to this not being unique
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
Land O Lakes Deli Colby Cheese 6 Lb. Loaf is a great buy cause first it's affordable and very tasty. So many different healthy meals can me made with this cheese. It's a great value for families of all sizes.. I know I will purchase this cheese loaf often.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Reminds me of the government cheese ­čžÇ.
Yes it was the best cheese ever. A grill cheese back then was worth $5 of cheese. And this taste like it. ALMOST. TRY IT WE'll LOVE IT.
Sheila E.
Lenexa, KS
This is one of the best tasting cheese products that we have ever experienced, it is a lot like the Velveeta product and we enjoy it often. When we have parties it is an affordable guest please as well as a pallet pleaser. We use it at every get together!
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Think I may be turning into a mouse with getting this much cheese. Its alright though because I was born in the cheese state but I left there before I was big enough to walk at least that is what I am told.I am a cheese freak so this should keep me happy for a time until I have to order more. Thank you very much !!
Josie E.
Love land o lakes cheese very tasty & cheap price perfect for sandwiches. I highly recommend this brand of cheese by far the best!
Lindsey D.
Trenton, NJ
The cheese in my house is GOD . We go through about 4 pounds a week. This is by far so much better than any other deli cheese
Tracy C.
Best cheese ever

When the deli has a sale I jump on it. This cheese tastes so good on da decided or alone. I like this brand.
Heather D.
This is a good quality and value cheese. it's just the right amount to of sharpness and you can use it in everyday recipes