BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O' Lakes® Premium Deli American Cheese.
Excellent source of calcium.
American deli cheese product.
Per 1 oz serving.
100 Calories, 5g Sat Fat 25% DV, 400mg Sodium 17 DV, 2g Sugars, 5g Protein, Calcium 20%DV. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Land O'Lakes Deli White American Cheese is the only American cheese I will eat!   It take like it really is fresh from the deli, unlike other prepackaged cheese, that can taste very fake and processed.  It has a great price and last me quite a long time, as I only take out a chuck and then vacuum seal the seal the rest until needed.  This cheese has a nice creamy taste, but is still a little firm and not mushy at all.  I highly recommend!
Jillian M.
Unity
LOVE this cheese. Ive been using for as long as I could remember! This is a great great great tasting cheese that pairs with just about everything. It's not to salty but just the perfect amount. The price is great for what you get. I love this cheese on a burger!!
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
Trying to make a copycat white queso recipe from your favorite Mexican restaurant? Look no further - this white American cheese is perfect for those recipes! Usually you have to get it from your grocer’s deli counter.
Maria O.
No other American cheese can compete with Land O’lakes brand! I can eat this tasty treat by slice, but my favorite way to eat it is on a grilled cheese sandwich! The creaminess once the cheese is toasted is amazing!
Kelsey M.
This is such an amazing cheese. I actually didn't know that cheese could taste so good until I bought it on sale at my local deli. I actually won't buy any other brand from the deli counter. THAT'S how good it is!
KEVIN F.
Chase City, VA
i never knew what i was missing in a good cheese until i tried this out of walmart deli. I have not bought prepackaged cheese again! Land O Lakes white american makes for the best sandwich but beware, you will eat 2 or 3 slices while fixing the sandwich
Liana M.
Move over Kraft! This is the only American Cheese that is allowed in our house. I grew up on LOL Am. Cheese. We go through a pound every 3 days. We are a large family and the kids love only this cheese in their sandwiches. They will even snack on it. Of course every time we go to the deli to order, my kids ask for a slice while waiting, it is that good!
Meredith B.
This is a staple in our home. My husband, daughter, and I all eat it. We buy it at Giant. We are repeat consumers for this. The value is good when it's on sale-- the price has been going up on it regularly though.
Heather S.
Poughquag
The best American slices available. These have a much better, more "real cheese" taste than any other processes American cheese slice out there. Great price when it's on sale, or at BJ's. We use 3lbs in less than a month! Will continue to purchase probably forever!
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl

This cheese is the best! I will always choose to go to the deli over pre packaged cheeses. This is what I get for our house every week. We use it for sandwiches, grilled cheeses, and casseroles. I've tried other deli cheeses and they just tasted "artificial" . Not the best taste. 100% recommend this product!