BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins. Enjoy Land O Lakes deli cheese - america's favorite for a reason. Try these other delicious varieties: swiss, provolone, muenster, hot pepper. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen t...1 Answers
ANGELICA B.
This is the best cheese to do past and sandwiches..is not salty and is very tasty, most of the time i use ot for my canelones and put some of top then i get them on the oven and is just amazing....
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Land o.lakes deli american cheese is the only brand I purchase...it tastes of high quality unlike a lot of other american cheese brands
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
Foodie Expert
I liked it. It had a funny taste to my husband. We went back to using a different brand. Wasn’t bad. I would pick up again for myself.
Stevi C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
The best! My dad always made me cheese omelets with this when I was little and I now use it too. Great flavor, great price!
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
Land O Lakes Yellow American Cheese is the favorite in our house. The taste is great, and it is always a hit.
Marvelis T.
Foodie Expert
These pre packaged cheese slices are great. When I do not have time to wait in the Deli they are a quick alternative. You can grab a couple packs are you are good to go. They taste fresh and have a great sled life as well.
Vera H.
Omg! When you want Real cheese get LAND O LAKES DELI. THE VERY BEST FOR taste and appearance . There us no greater.
IPrincess W.
Foodie Expert
Land O Lakes sliced cheese is good alone or on a sandwich. I like the mild flavor and it is good.
Lily R.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is weird, moldy before expiration date, and low quality tasting. I don't recommend this cheese.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love land o lakes cheese, and so does everybody else in my house. If you haven't tried, this brand is definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Stephanie P.
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen them or tried them before