BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins. Enjoy Land O Lakes deli cheese - america's favorite for a reason. Try these other delicious varieties: swiss, provolone, muenster, hot pepper. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen t...1 Answers
Melody R.
Melody R.
I love land o lakes cheese. I feel that it is so smooth, creamy, and great tasting. I am not sure that cheese is super healthy, but I do know that it is amazing to eat. It is just as good as cracker barrel, but to me it is more of a nice buttery flavor. I really love it!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
OMG this cheese is so delicious! I love to eat it on grilled cheese and cheese toast. It does not compare to similar products, it is very affordable, a healthier cheese to eat! It is such a great cheese to keep around the house. I'll be buying more!
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love land o lakes cheese, and so does everybody else in my house. If you haven't tried, this brand is definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Foodie Expert
These pre packaged cheese slices are great. When I do not have time to wait in the Deli they are a quick alternative. You can grab a couple packs are you are good to go. They taste fresh and have a great sled life as well.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
north babylon, NY
I love cheese . But I only eat yellow American by land o lakes only great flavor and test I am a repeat consumer who only buys and like land o lakes I buy from the stop and shop or any grocery store
Carly W.
Carly W.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
this cheese is easy and convenient since it is single packaged, but it doesn't taste as good as fresh cheese, pretty good value for what you're getting though
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
My fiancee is the manager at the deli. He recommended this brand of cheese and I've stuck with it since. It literally taste like bitter it's so delicious.
Laloma T.
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this cheese i use this and mozzarella cheese with this brand on lots of foods including spaghetti and lasagna i love this all the time
Vera H.
Vera H.
Omg! When you want Real cheese get LAND O LAKES DELI. THE VERY BEST FOR taste and appearance . There us no greater.
Saori C.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
I usually use these in sandwiches or on top of burgers when my family bbqs. They taste really great and melt well
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
How do these compare to other sliced cheeses? I have never seen them or tried them before