BY LAND O'LAKES

Land o'lakes, where simple goodness begins. Thank you for selecting quality products from land o'lakes. see more...

Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This is the BEST way to buy cheese. Not only is this cheese the best tasting cheese out there, but you can make SO many meals from one 5 pound package! I make home made mac n cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc. it lasts a long time and is well worth the price!!
Emily B.
Land o lakes American cheese is fantastic. It's the perfect American cheese out there. It's great on a typical turkey sandwich or sometimes I even eat a slice of cheese as a snack. Definitely my go to cheese when I am at the deli.
Danielle C.
My favorite yellow American cheese! Always on sale and the taste is delicious. Doesn't taste processed or "fake". Goes great on almost anything. I always buy it and will continue to buy it.
AMY B.
Kingston, PA
Lando lakes is my go to cheese for almost everything. It's a little on the expensive side but when it's on sale I buy Extra! The value is good because the taste and texture is on POINT! Other brands just don't have the flavor that I'm looking for.
Ruth Z.
I don't buy any other American. Cheese brand other thank land o lakes. This cheese was what I grew up with and it takes so yummy and it doesn't make my skin breakout.
Heather R.
Portland
.y kids love this cheese and would eat it 24/7 if i let them. It has great flavor and is semi healthy. A lot better than other cheeses. When going to the grocery store i always make sure i pick some up due to the reasonable price. I always tell people to pick it up because its yummy
Sarah C.
As my friends say I am a huge mouse when it comes to cheese. But I am very picky when it comes to cheese tasting good or not. This cheese is amazing I eat so much of this in a daily basis. Whether alone or in a sandwhich
Michael S.
York, PA
This is one of those items that is on my grocery list EVERY week. No other american cheese brands compare to Land O Lakes. You can buy it at many grocery stores, most recently I purchased mine at Giant. I recommend this brand to anyone because it is simply the best.
Chelsea V.
When I don't have time to wait online for fresh cold cut cheese, this is my go to!!! I live in a household of 6 so this size is perfect for us too since we go through cheese in my house !
Stacy C.
Baltimore, MD
When I want American cheese from the deli, Land O Lakes is the only cheese I'll buy. This is really the creamiest cheese I've had. Great for sandwiches or grilled cheese. This cheese costs a little more than other brands but is totally worth it.