Land O'Lakes® Deli 30% Less Sodium American Yellow Made W/Sea Salt Cheese 5 Lb Loaf (919474)

BY LAND O'LAKES

30% less sodium than regular pasteurized process american cheese. see more...

Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I love that it's made with sea salt and it has a great flavor to it that I just love it much better than the kraft and it is great value for how good the quality is. I'd recommend this for anyone who loves cheese or their butter
Erica C.
Bloomfield
I love cheese and this cheese ever let's me down! It always taste so good! On my eggs, on chicken, on pasta, sandwiches, potatoes you can't go wrong with this cheese!
Jessica F.
Hialeah, FL
I love this cheese, its hard to come by because not alot of deli's carry it. but its great, so diffrent than the typical american cheese that you find in packages or plastics. its creamy and sharp but not over coming. My family goes through at lease a pound a week.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
I think it's awesome when the register rings up Land O Lakes cheese as LOL. More importantly, their cheese is the only cheese I buy. When you think American Cheese, this is what your brain tastes. Love it. Recommend it. It's more expensive than Kraft but Chanel is also more expensive than Walmart.
lulu j.
Okay now I disilike process cheese with my entire being.Guys stick with land o lakes American cheese for your sandwiches because this are the bomb .com super good.Yeah It's more on the higher price but so worthy,Its important you guys eat the right cheese.
Kayla W.
Columbus, OH
American cheese is my favorite! I put it on burgers, pizzas sometimes, I use it for a lot. I'm a huge cheese person and this cheese is always #1 on my list of cheeses. I will always eat this, as I am NEVER disappointed like I can be with other companies.
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
I get this in bulk from SAMs it's a great price for what you get. The only drawback is it seems so processed. I just wish it was more like it was just sliced from the deli
sam d.
Roswell, GA
love this american cheese. it's number one in my book. it taste way better and more genuine than any other american cheese i've ever tried. it used to be at publix but now the only place i can buy it is target :(
Rowan R.
Virginia Beach
Great cheese for sandwiches!! A lot of flavor to the sandwich and is a good price for what you get-- lots of slices come in a pack. I always buy this cheese whenever I'm at the grocery store. Cheap, yet delicious.
Amanda T.
Flanders, NJ
Our whole family eats this! Like that we can get the same delicious taste with less salt! Usually get it at Shoprite where its reasonably priced.